276°
Posted 20 hours ago

CBDfx 750mg CBD High Strength Softgel Capsules 25mg CBD per Capsule 30 Caps (15-30 Days)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

This product is not for use by or sale to persons under the age of 18. It should not be used if you are pregnant or nursing. Consult with a physician before use if you have a serious medical condition or use prescription medications. CB2 receptors are more commonly found in the immune system and are responsible for controlling inflammation and pain. CBD stimulates these receptors and induces the body to release serotonin.

Simply drop under the tongue for fast, effective absorption. A touch of peppermint oil in every formulation ensures a pleasant taste. Ingredients: Hemp seed oil, hemp paste (leaf and flower), vegetarian gastric acid resistant capsule, gellan gum CBDfx CBD capsules are made of broad-spectrum CBD and contain both CBD and CBG in a 1:6 ratio (15mg of CBD and 2.5mg of CBG per capsule). These capsules have been designed to be taken first thing in the morning to help you get on with your day.These high-quality vegan-friendly CBD oil capsules have a high-strength cannabinoid content, which can promote your overall mental and physical well-being. Precise dosage – Dosage couldn’t be easier and more precise than with CBD capsules, as each pill contain an exact amount of CBD (e.g. 10mg per capsule). Unlike CBD oil, you do not need to count how many drops you need to take.

I increased the dose of CBD oil (especially at night) to help ease the very bad pain from my Carpel Tunnel Syndrome (especially worse at night) - now I’m on this higher dose of oil it has made a MASSIVE difference to my pain level and I can sleep again. Love Hemp’s 100% THC-free and vegan capsules could be the right fit if you seek the benefits of the entourage effect . All legal CBD products are 100% safe, including high strength CBD oil drops and other types of high strength CBD. Cannabidiol is not addictive in any way as it causes no intoxicating effects. The CBD products we offer are completely natural and free from artificial additives. The cannabinoid extracts in our products are sourced from organic hemp plants. Branding: Provacan CBD is a science-led cannabis research company known for its supercritical CO2 extraction method and high-quality CBD products, 100% free of pesticides. Besides CBD softgel capsules, they also sell CBD cream, CBD oil drops, and CBD gummies. CBD for Arthritis: CBD has antiarthritic, analgesic (pain relief) as well as anti-inflammatory properties and as such is a great option for people suffering from arthritis.

These vegetarian-friendly hemp oil capsules also contain organic coconut oil. This has been shown to best improve the uptake of CBD oil inside your body – enhancing the health benefits of taking CBD. However, if you are thinking of purchasing this brand, bear in mind that it will contain trace elements of THC.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment