276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Notes on Love: Being Single and Dating in a Marriage Obsessed Church

£5.495£10.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Even though I'm unsure about most things in life, I am certain that I love you, and I will continue to love you forever. When I first saw you, I was overwhelmed with warmth. Only later I realized this is how falling in love feels like. And you still tingle the butterflies in my stomach every day!

In this delightfully witty and uplifting book, thirty-something Lauren Windle shines a light on the trials and tribulations – and sometimes also the triumphs – of the world of Christian dating.I never could have accomplished what I had today without the love I feel for you, queen of my heart I love you so much.

A whole new world of opportunities opened for me when I’ve met you. Welcome to my life, baby. Please stay! So he sends out an online advert for a replacement Margaret Campbell, and Mae (full name Margaret Campbell) accepts. So Hugo and Mae travel across America together and gradually start falling for each other. But what happens when they get to the end of their journey? This book was...I just...it was just so MEH? There was not much to it. It was just...fluff? filler? fluffy filler? I'm 200% down for fluff, but it has to have actual things behind the fluff. I felt like this book just sat there the entire time, and I just looked at the words, and they tried to make some sense, but they just fell so flat. I tried my best to like this one. But meh! I have read enough YA books to last a lifetime for such rerepeats.You’re smart and different, and my heart swells up when you call my name. Is this how love feels like? Love Notes for Wife I know I’m not the perfect man, but I also know our love is perfect and has been like this since the beginning because you are my perfect match. She is sweet and caring, and you want her to know how your heart skips a beat when you think about her! Send love notes for her now! Because it was really confusing and boring in the beginning, plus I’m not a fan of third person, but Jennifer made it good anyway. This book was unlike like anything I’ve ever read before, I mean it. It’s realistic and creative and absolutely mad at the same time! Again with the British main characters! Their phrases are so cool! Rubish, mate, bloody hell, etc. It’s all quite amusing and amazing at the same time! I don’t know what tomorrow will bring, but I hope we’ll find out together. I want you by my side every day for the rest of our days because I love you crazy. Love Notes for Girlfriend

Anyways, overall I LOVED THIS BOOK! I recommend to all! WARNING: There are boring parts and it may be confusing at first. No one can see into the future, no one know what tomorrow will bring. So trust me when I say tomorrow and in the future, it will still be you and me together. I love you with all my heart. More and more, she is becoming a part of your life, and you want her to know how meaningful this relationship is to you. Love notes for your girlfriend are a thoughtful way to say you care! A love note is a timeless way to express your deepest romantic feelings and let your partner know how much you care. Whether you’re newly in love, or celebrating many years of being together, a sweet love note can bring you closer together and fill your heart. From simple I love you notes to heartfelt words, these romantic love note ideas show that no matter the distance, your love will always remain. I wonder if you know how I truly feel, and how happy my heart is when we are together, I would count the ways, but I would run out of time because I am sure one life time wouldn’t be enough my dear. 14. I know god has someone special for me, and there’s no need to search for her, for he has found me. I love you my

Q&A Asked about Field Notes on Love

As I open my eyes to witness the beautiful sunshine, it feels like the warmth of your love is embracing me. Good morning my love. Unrequited love can break a heart forever. I fell in love fast and deep, and now I pray to God you’ll share my feelings. But it seems like it is trying too hard to be sweet and good that I cannot bear it at all. I kept on reading with the single hope of reading another 'Field Notes On Love' towards the end but...sadly, it never happened. Let your heart be filled with love and sweetness with these emotional touching love messages. Love Notes For Him One day, I took a risk, and I ended up being happy forever. That was the day I met you and asked you out. Thank you for saying “yes.” Cute Love Notes

Had it been a little different how it ended and actually have moved towards how the characters viewed their lives as they had At the beginning it would have been better. Did you ever feel like reality is much better than dreams or movies? This is how I feel when we are together! Can we come together one of these beautiful days , let hold each other and feel the warm of our body because there is nothing I want more than that my sweet joy I love you. Bridgerton' Star Says Netflix, Shondaland Provided "No Support" After She Suffered Two Psychotic Breaks From ShowI am eternally grateful for having you in my life. You fill the emptiness with your warmth and kindness. you lift me to a new level and make me feel like I have never felt before. It so wonderful I found someone like you my missing rib. I never could grasp the meaning of "perfect"—until I met you. Suddenly the definition fell into place and my breath was taken away each moment I spent with you. when we first met it was love at first sight, I knew you were special, now I know just how strong and compassionate. I am grateful for every day I spent with you. With you, I am complete. Without you, I am like a ship without a sail floating aimlessly through dark waters. You are my everything.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment