276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Becoming Molly-Mae

£10£20.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I’ve always felt the impulse to do more, achieve more, experience more”, she pens in the introduction. The general public were a little more divided though, especially following the backlash over Molly-Mae's comments about everyone having the same 24 hours in a day.

Especially as she recently ended up inside Twitter’s gladiator arena for regurgitating the myth of meritocracy.

Yet once you get past the Notes-app style writing, what becomes clear is that Hague is adamant about controlling her narrative in this book.

She said, "Tommy would literally propose to me tomorrow if I would let him but I keep saying to him, 'No, let's just wait, let's just wait,' because I'm too young. More generally, the announcement has sparked a wider conversation about the increasing influence that content creators have over the brands they work with. Still, unlike those who came before her, she wrote this book as someone who has already overshared a large part of her life to build her success in the attention economy.Moment resident takes an angle grinder to metal gate built by 'neighbour from hell' who blocked off public. Luckily this wasn't the case, with a source close to the pair saying, "Tommy and Molly are very much together and so excited for what's to come.

Love Island star Molly-Mae Hague has revealed that she is releasing her own book, titled Becoming Molly-Mae. Good Morning Britain viewers demand Richard Madeley be dropped as he asks guest who lost 21 relatives when their house was bombed in Gaza: 'How close were you to your brothers? This, she says, “explains why I am the way I am with alcohol – I pretty much avoid it”, adding that her only real arguments with her boyfriend Tommy Fury, whom she met during her time on Love Island, “have been to do with him drinking”. Social media allows stars, if they wish, to be in touch with their audiences constantly – in fact, influencer culture shows that huge, impassioned followings can be built from their very doing so.She accessorised the stylish look with a pair of gold-rim sunglasses with earrings and a small Louis Vuitton handbag.

Without knowing the true nature of the role, it’s hard to say how much of it was a marketing opportunity and how much is genuine. This type of “self-betterment” genre has become a plum area for celebrity books, especially since the rise of social media and its promotion of “wellness” culture and “hustle” culture all in one, as memoirs have become less relevant. And I just think the minute you start seeing yourself as that person and believing that you’re going to get there, your focus and drive to reach that goal just become so much sharper.Molly later apologised for her comments in a statement issued on Instagram, as she wrote, "I wanted to come back on online today as normal but I feel like before I do I just wanted to say this.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment