276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Buttons and Lace: An Alpha Male Dark Mafia Romance (Barsetti Crime Family Book 1)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Crow does the BDSM activities with her. Then later asks his twin Cain.....or was it Cane? Don't remember 🤔.......anyways, so they both nail her.....and then... Pearl'ü satın alan şerefsizin adı (satın alan adam diyemiyorum çünkü ben bunlara adam demem) Bones.

While he may not be willing to hurt her the way that he had initially planned, Crow isn't willing to free Pearl either. He wants her and he's never pretended to be a good man. When we finally come face to face, I expect a groveling apology and a declaration of love, but I get neither. Crow wants me to return to Tuscany with him, and as much as I miss my old life, I refuse. Not unless he gives me everything I want. I want commitment instead of buttons. I want love instead of lust. I want a husband and children, someday. The chemistry could have been better, It was as if there was a tiny spark in the air, and you were waiting for it to sizzle and give a little tension, but instead it instantly blows into a full blown fire and you missed all the 'foreplay' and fun parts. and just when you start thinking "how long can she put up with all the gruesome, vile molesting" the plot changes direction by leading us into a twirlwind of events, that would utterly change Pearl's life, perspective, thoughts but it will also make her stronger, if possible, her inner fire and spirit will keep her on the edge while she again fights for her freedom as she once more, falls into the arms of another ruthless man who acted upon a very personal revenge against his mortal enemy/rival Bones.Crow offers Pearl a proposition that she can't refuse. She can earn buttons, in exchange for sexual favors. He'll let her buy her freedom when she has 365 buttons. Let the game of dubious consent begin... His eyes darkened in irritation. “I don’t know what you expect from me. I’m your master, and you’re my slave. I’m not your boyfriend. I’m not even your lover. I don’t owe you a damn thing.” Now, I don't want to go into too much detail about what happens to Pearl immediately after she's taken. Basically, she's tossed onto a ship with other women who are in the same situation and told that some of them are going to auction. To be sold as slaves.

Crow is a very interesting character. Though not as fleshed out, something about him reminded me of my ultimate alpha Barrons with the same scary hotness. Crow Barsetti saves me from my captivity, but instead of liberating me and granting my freedom, he makes me his own prisoner. He’s playing a game of revenge with his enemy—and I’m the pawn on the board.Pearl, kızımız mühendis. Ailesiyle yakın değil, aynı Tess'in ailesi gibi işte. Erkek arkadaşıyla yaşıyor, Jacob. (Alacakaranlık serisinden beri şu ismi sevmem HİÇ) Jacob'la öyle mıçmıç değiller, bi'de bu işten kovuluyor, geliyor evde oturuyor mal mal, Buttons and Hate is the second novel in the Buttons series by Penelope Sky. The main character in this story was falling for Crow when we last left her, and now nothing is really different. She was working off all of her buttons, but now she is giving them away. She’s trading them in for the things that she wants and that Crow is not willing to give.

Alright. So Pearl is smart, she's an engineer, she's a product of the foster system, and she's dating a guy named Jacob. Jacob is your run-of-the-mill awful boyfriend. He has gambling issues, he's a liar, he's crap in bed, and treats Pearl like a doormat. Lovely, right? I'd like to think most women would dump him to the curb, but I know many stay in bad relationships regardless of how they're treated.

Publication Order of Scotch Books

The book ends on a mild cliff-hanger so I am eager to read Buttons & Hate to see how Pearl and Crows story continues. He's Crow Barsetti and he's dangerous, ruthless and cruel BUT he never executed any indulgens in sex slaves, and when Pearl becomes a leverage against a man he hates and wants to destroy, he never accounted for the power play and the spite of the resilient spirit this woman imposed onto him, even in the unfavorable position she was in.

Ama bak ben biliyorum, böyle yazar hissettiriyor. Bu çocuk normalde de kıza yakın değil, Brax'ten daha beter kazma yani. Bi'anda tatile çıkalım diyor.. Ya hadi buraları da geçeyim, tatile gidiyorlar... işte okurken dedim ki.. eğer açık arttırmada kızı satın alan şerefsiz ana karakterse.. ben bu kitaba 1 bile vermem. And here's our strong and steadfast protagonist explaining why she couldn't and wouldn't 'get out of the situation':As Pearl's story progressed, I reluctantly grew to like Crow. Even though what he was doing was horrible, he endeared himself to me. Right along with Pearl, I fell for this despicable man. What can I say, I have always had a weak spot for anti-heroes! I looked at the outfit Bones bought for me and tried to figure out what we were doing. It came with a coat, so that meant we were going outside. Sky says that characters that are just as powerful as men are important to her. She thinks that strong female leads are crucial and that the world should change its perspective on women. She says that we are able to do that and ‘need to do that’ and one way is by showing female characters that are able to be as intelligent, strong, and entirely just as resourceful as a man would be.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment