276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Schlosser Technik Enfield Garage Door Lock Bolts - Black

£14.995£29.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Over the last 10 years we have had approximately 4 series of break ins - none of those were at garages with the defenders fitted - granted a cordless angle grinder would make short work of it but most of the time the thieves will simply move on to an easier target. Which are installed on the inside of the garage door horizontally, you could always rivet on some metal sheet to cover any access to the bolt from the outside further protecting it. Please contact us for any query's regarding key cutting, cut to code, programming, or lost key's situations. I had a council lookup for a while that had a rusty steel door that could be popped open with a screwdriver. The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products.

You only get all your motorbikes, speedboat and tools nicked once though, and you'll use any means possible.I know aseq stuff is good the company i work for uses a lot of their stuff for keyed alike euro cylinders and padlocks their stuff seems to stand up well to the pikeys after the copper on our sites (they usually go through the palesade fencing instead) and it can sometimes be 12 months between a keys being put in the locks and seem to cope well with it. If you cannot find the information that you require please leave a post in the DIY Forum as one of the many Forum members may be able to help. If looking to secure the top of a gate or door to a frame then consider either a monkey tail bolt or bow handle bolt, unlike the dropbolts these are springloaded so you won’t have the issue of the doors becoming unsecured through the bolt dropping down. If the item comes direct from a manufacturer, it may be delivered in non-retail packaging, such as a plain or unprinted box or plastic bag. Also the garage the door is the only door in so it stuck me as being a ballache if they siezed or anything (i.

Before you all ask, I haven't been in there for getting on for 4 years so I doubt I'd get the same discount! You’re quite right, if there are massive locks on the outside there is something in there worth stealing. Even me, if I saw a garage door with one of these, my instant reaction would be to think, Ohhh, there much be something valuable in here, look at that bright red large metal bar thing at the bottom of that door.We supply and fit Enfield or Asec garage door bolts to each side of the garage door to help prevent attack form thieves. D613 Federal garage door bolts are also available keyed alike, meaning that you can conveniently access multiple garages with just one key. Pair of Garage door bolts, they are for use on all types of sectional or up and over garage doors, the garage door locks are a must for garage security.

Thanks for the responses guys - agree about the enfield locks, four would be choice 2 top, 2 bottom - the defender would obviously add another layer of security - luckily the garage backs onto a gable end of someones house but the end of the garage is exposed unfortunately BUT they would be in view of a full row of houses directly facing them if they ever went to the measures of knocking bricks through by which point im almost certain someone would have disturbed them. Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item. not at all showy or overly large, but as effective as anything that shouts, in bright yellow, I have expensive things inside. The versatility of the Enfield D613 locks mean that they may be used on either metal or wooden doors up to 38mm thickness. Some people put a padlock on the bottom and they worked out how to fold back the corner of the door - probably not enough to get a bike out of but certainly enough to steal tools.Door bolts are used to keep an opening secure, used regularly on gates and external entrances but suitable for internal use also. Multi Point Locks - Door - Furniture - Handle - 70mm Centres,Architectural Hardware - Door Furniture - UPVC,Multi Point Locks - Door - Furniture - Handle - .

The Garage Defender just looks a bit of a ball ache to use all the time, especially on your hands and knees in winter, whereas I have my undoing of my four Enfields down to about eight seconds.Not only are they spelter galvanised for additional weather protection, they also come in a range of sizes to suit your needs. I ended up reinforcing the door with aluminium U and L shaped sections and fitted four of those Enfield bolts.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment