276°
Posted 20 hours ago

HIFI WALKER H2, Hifi MP3 Player with Bluetooth, High Resolution Music Player DAC DSD, Hi Res Lossless DAP Player with Line out Function, 64GB Memory Card, Support up to 256GB

£29.995£59.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Car Parts and Accessories, Bike Parts and Accessories, Helmets and other Protective Gear, Vehicle Electronics 30 Days Returnable Digital Cameras, camera lenses, Headsets, Speakers, Projectors, Home Entertainment (new and certified refurbished) 15 Days Returnable DAC Input, Expandable Storage] This lossless music player can function as a digital source by connecting it to a USB amp with DAC input, and can also be used as an external decoding amplifier when connected to a mobile phone or computer. It supports expandable storage of up to 256GB with micro SD cards and USB OTG (OTG cable not included). The system can handle up to 14,999 songs. High-Res Lossless Music Player] With an SNR of 103dB@1KHz, the H2 HiFi DAP delivers crystal clear audio, capturing every note and detail. It supports distortion-free HiFi music in all popular file formats, including FLAC, MP3, WAV, AAC, OGG, AIFF, M4A, WMA, APE, DFF, and native DSD (up to 128 bit/5.6 MHz), utilizing the renowned Texas Instruments Burr Brown PCM5102 DAC.

Die Akkulaufzeit würd ich bis dato als befriedigend bezeichnen, das lässt sich aber erst nach längerem Gebrauch endgültig beurteilen. Die angegebenen 10 Stunden dürften hinkommen. Pet Habitats and Supplies, Apparel and Leashes, Training and Behavior Aids, Toys, Aquarium Supplies such as Pumps, Filters and Lights 15 Days ReturnableDesktops, Monitors, Pen drives, Hard drives, Memory cards, Computer accessories, Graphic cards, CPU, Power supplies, Motherboards, Cooling devices, TV cards & Computing Components 15 Days Returnable

I did a fair amount of research on competitive (2022) MP3 players, I really wanted to like the Hifi-Walker H2; I liked it ok, but for the price, I expected a lot more in terms of quality, stability/consistency, and ease-of-use. Well how does it sound? I compared it to my iPhone using an inexpensive Bluetooth receiver and my Mac Mini using a Sabaj D5 DAC/Amp. The IEM’s of choice were Tinhifi T2, Etymotic ER3SE and KZ PR1. The DAC of the H2 sounds bright, a bit analytical and spacious. Compared to my other equipment I find it a very attractive sound palette. Especially music with electronic and organic instruments, like the French electronica band ‘Air’, have a great separation between the sounds. The sounds are greatly distinct, very clear and spacious. Vocals are not buried in the mix but sound forward and close. Sounds which are panned to the sides really sound far outside your head. A very detailed description of the bass, mids and treble you will have to look for elsewhere. I experienced no problems in this area. To me the sound is clean, evenly distributed and tight. I am able to get more out of my IEM’s than with my other equipment. Not only the timbre of the sound is important. Sometimes devices have only so many steps to control the volume. Sometimes the volume increase in 1 step is just too big to set a comfortable volume. The H2 has 100 volume steps which is a bliss. Depending which IEM you are using, you always are able to create a comfortable listening environment. I think there three good reasons to buy this device for your pleasure. The performance on each of these matters is very good thought of. MP3 Player with Bluetooth] This bluetooth MP3 player features 2-way Bluetooth 4.2, which supports high-definition wireless audio using Qualcomm aptX technology. It can work as a sender to deliver signals or as a receiver to amplify music wirelessly. You can enjoy up to 10 hours of uninterrupted high-fidelity audio through headphones or a Bluetooth device. Easy Operation & Humanized Design] This portable audio player with a 2.0-inch HD display and intuitive ALPS scroll controls lets you navigate your music player easily. Line out and earphone out port for flexible usage including in car auxiliary cable or a home audio system. Small size and high-grade zinc alloy chassis make it perfect for on-the-go listening.Das Gerät wirkt elegant, super verarbeitet (rund um aus Aluminium) und stabil, liegt gut in der Hand, und ist für so einen kleinen Player relativ schwer, was die Wertigkeit durchaus unterstreicht.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment