276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Ladies EX Marks and Spencer Long Sleeve Thermal Heatgen Plus Fleece Lined EX M&S

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

FRB Very warm Very warm. A little heavy to wear under very light weight clithing but perfect for wearing under heavier clothes and for outdoors, eg watching sport. Mary Contrary25 Fantastic fleece top! Highly recommended!! This is a fantastic product! True to usual M&S. Standard!

The main problem I found was the part left uncovered by the thermal wear - eg my hands - which started to get cold as I typed away while the rest of me was staying pretty warm in the layers. But overall, the thermal layers, underneath a fleecy jumper, did keep me really nice and warm." Can’t recommend it enough! Worth every penny! In fact I may get another one, before they sell out!!! I already have the thermal fleece tights which work so well together!!!

How tight should thermal underwear be?

But the biggest hit for me was the Thermal Heatgen™ Plus leggings. These were like a normal comfy legging, but with a soft brushed inside which kept me super warm and cosy throughout the day. She wrote: "Overall, I was pretty impressed with the M&S range - particularly the Heatgen items with their super cosy fleecy interior. All of the items I felt offered a reasonably-priced way to try and keep yourself warm this winter. HazelJP Thermal long sleeved t-shirt This thermal top is so comfortable and warm, nice colour, recommend She wrote: "I headed along to the huge M&S on Market Street in Manchester to buy up its full range of thermals for women - although it seems the whole of Manchester had the same idea.

Transparency is really important to us and that's why we're always upfront about where we find our recommendations. We write about products that we feel offer the best value to most parents – the ones that our users would recommend to their own friends and family. I added an extra jumper layer, but I caved in by 2.30pm and put the heating on for an hour to warm things up a bit. PatsyAnn72 Beautifully Soft …. Lovely Thermal Too. Superb weight with a lovely soft lining. Deducted one star as it was far too long for me. Lovesunnydays90 Cosy warm leggings These are fabulous. Really warm and smart enough to go out in. Lovely material and so cosy.Daydream0146 More colours please Couldn’t be without these vests in the winter. They are super warm. null Best leggings ever! Warmest leggings I’ve ever had. Can wear them in the house without anything else if you are working.

Thermal underwear uses premium close-fitting fabrics to keep you warm by trapping air close to your skin, so heat loss from your body is minimised. At the same time, they draw sweat away from your skin, doubling their warming effect. When worn under regular clothes, thermal underwear becomes an effective base layer that can keep your body warm and comfortable, whatever the weather. Do you wear normal underwear underneath thermal underwear? I felt that I benefitted from going a size up than what I would normally wear in these to make them a less tighter fit and more useful for everyday lounging." The lining is so soft, the sleeves are nice and long...even for my long arms and the overall length is great. Ok its not the cheapest but this is what M & S used to do best, more expensive but reassuringly good quality...you get what you pay for. If only they followed that formula with everything. As I tend to feel the cold in my old house, I wasn't convinced that even with the thermals' toasty warm qualities they'd help me resist hitting the heating button though.

Dianne Bourne, of The Manchester Evening News decided to put the thermal range to the test, here is how she got on. Both were smart enough for workwear when worn on their own, or as decent base layers for when you need to wear extra layers. Breej Warm, comfy Extremely warm and comfortable and great fit. I’m a size 12-14 and the 12 was perfect. It was so snazzy you could actually wear this as a going out top - and was a refreshing change from the old stereotypes of thermals as holy cream vests and long johns. haz1234 Very warm and comfortable I love this product. It's very warm and comfortable and I'm planning to get another one

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment