276°
Posted 20 hours ago

A Masterclass in needle felting dogs: Methods and Techniques to Take Your Needle Felting to the Next Level

£8.495£16.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The advertising cookies associated with our service belonging to our advertising partners as listed under cookie details. YouTube sets this cookie to measure bandwidth, determining whether the user gets the new or old player interface.

If you have ever wanted to improve your needle felting and take it to a whole new level to create lifelike dogs , A Masterclass in Needle Felting Dogs , by world class needle felting master Cindy-Lou Thompson of Chicktin Creations, will show you how. Keep in mind that anyone can view public collections - they may also appear in recommendations and other places.

I thought R's comments were fair, respectable in tone and manner and since I'm denied the chance to comment because Volkun has disabled commenting, I'm commenting here since the only option left is to 'like' Volkun's review and I'm certainly not about to do that. Well illustrated, step by step photographs and descriptions of how to create various shapes and sizes of dog in felting techniques, including how to finish them off to perfection. There’s different executions but are all confessed old, universal techniques with no sole trader claiming monopoly or credit.

There are six dog projects in the book, and the techniques for making them are explained clearly with illustrated step-by-step instructions, along with handy tips. A wonderful book for beginners and experts alike, construct a variety of breeds such as dachshunds to shiba dogs, easy with their own cute little personalities! By using the Web site, you confirm that you have read, understood, and agreed to be bound by the Terms and Conditions.

Etsy’s 100% renewable electricity commitment includes the electricity used by the data centres that host Etsy. Google Universal Analytics sets this cookie to restrain request rate and thus limit data collection on high-traffic sites. Starting with an introduction to tools and materials, readers learn new drawing and inking techniques, as well . An excellent guide to creating life like needle felted dogs with a wealth of suppliers information and a very useful facebook group listed at the back. The art of needle felting dogs can produce amazingly hyper-realistic – almost taxidermic – results, and with a little know-how, some needles and wool, and a few inexpensive accessories, you, too, can needle felt like a professional.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment