276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Tamiya 300058452 1:10 RC Buggy Sand Scorcher 2010 2WD Saloon

£164.475£328.95Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Also I would be interested in Alloy rims for her, can someone point me in the right directions as to where to find these? I'm hoping to be able to tap into the strong following for the brand here in Hong Kong, so I hope I can find most items locally.

Originally released in 1979, the R/C Sand Scorcher was greatly received from fans around the world with its humorous form and superb mechanism. Keeping true to the basic layout of the original while incorporating many refined parts, this re-released version of the Sand Scorcher will remind you of the original. This model realistically reproduces the unique form of the buggy which was seen at the one-make race at the “Baja 1000” in California, USA. The body is molded in white polystyrene and can be painted with Tamiya plastic model paints. The rear-wheel drive 2WD chassis features realistic and aggressive driving performance that will no doubt excite you.

Front suspension features die-cast suspension arms and double-trailing arm setup as well as grooved front tires.

The Tamiya Sand Scorcher from our great range of radio controlled buggies, was reintroduced to celebrate the 30th anniversary of the release of the original Sand Scorcher with an improved re-release of the radio control car model. This is one of a great range of rc cars that are available both online and in store. The swing axle rear suspension has the unique ribbed rear tires which ensure dynamic driving on sandy surfaces. Cleaned the shell, touched in some of the paint, lacquered, wet sanded and polished before waxing. I wanted to keep the "patina" - warts and all! Keeping true to the basic layout of the original while incorporating many refined parts, this re-released version of the Sand Scorcher will remind you of the original.The symbolic rear exhaust pipe is reproduced with a separate part which greatly enhances scale realism.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment