276°
Posted 20 hours ago

La Roche-Posay Anthelios Ultra-Light Mineral Sunscreen SPF 50, 1.7 Fl. Oz.

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

So if your all about "function over fragrance" then I highly recommend but beware the smell is very off-putting. I tested how easy each tube or stick was to open with one hand by flicking it open and dispensing a dollop onto my inner elbow, which is where I test any new products on my own baby-sensitive skin. At the same time, it also boosts the effectiveness of other preservatives, such as the nowadays super commonly used phenoxyethanol. The cosmetic industry is, of course, really trying to solve this problem and the best solution so far is using nanoparticles. Step 2: Reapply: After 40 minutes of swimming or sweating, immediately after towel drying, at least every 2 hours.

Read on to learn more about why it’s the sunscreen I liked best and now use for my own baby daughter. I like to do everything quickly including my morning routine, and while this is a very high quality product and adheres better than most natural product, having to apply a tinted foundation:sunscreen afterwards is an extra step.Allure has reported in the past that dermatologists recommend pregnant women (and children) choose physical, not chemical, filters. A clear, colorless and odorless, highly volatile (meaning it does not absorb into the skin but evaporates from it) liquid that's used as an emollient and gives a nice, non-oily light skin-feel.

New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging .A handy multi-tasking ingredient that gives the skin a nice, soft feel and also boosts the effectiveness of other preservatives. ULTRA LIGHT SUNSCREEN FLUID: This 100% mineral sunscreen with zinc oxide and titanium dioxide was developed for sensitive skin. I preferred this to baby sunscreens that went on totally clear or stayed white long after you applied them. We believe that "La Roche-Posay - Anthelios Mineral Zinc Oxide Sunscreen SPF 50" can provide reliable sun protection based on the ingredients listed.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment