276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Nina Ricci Love In Paris Eau de Parfum – 50 ml

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The fruity notes are more powerful than the floral ones and that makes it more girly, i'm guessing thats where the "love" part comes in. My husband commented on the smell but he thought that it was the flowers in the room but no it was this perfume that I had just applied This is a keeper for me as it is very romantic. This was a clean, green lily-of-the-valley scent on me, acquiring shades of sweet fruity woodiness (I thought I got a bit of peach), as it dried and the greeness diminished. I think this perfume is a modern classic - non offensive, but present, feminine, elegant and classy. For me, its quite average in terms of projection, more non-offensive day-time frag with a beautiful sparkly flowery-peachy heart and just enough depth to be much more interesting compared to the sea of white flower day frags currently out there.

Love In Paris makes a lovely spring time fragrance when the nature slowly awakens after months of wintery cold. There is a certain French vibe (classic and slightly retro, too), but I don't really associate this perfume with Paris.Some days it smells so wonderful to me- rosy, peachy, super feminine and sophisticated other days it smells like a boring old lady who showered in rose oto and hairspray. Top notes are Peach, Peony, Banana, Pear, Rose, Star Anise and Bergamot; middle notes are Apricot, Anise, Jasmine and Violet; base notes are Musk and Woodsy Notes.

It reminded me a bit of Annick Goutal Petite Cherie because of its slightly synthetic pear note in the top. I don't know if this actually "smells like Paris" - I don't think you want to smell like Paris, frankly, there's more stench than perfume to be smelled in the city proper!Today the company belongs to the Puig corporation, whose management honours the heritage of the brand and continues to embody artistic traditions, releasing premium fragrances and flankers of previous editions. If categorising fragrances, I would put Love In Paris next to Marc Jacobs Blush and Guerlain Champs Elysees. Love in Paris smells exactly like a cheeky chic parisienne lady in her 20-30 age, washed with the finest parisienne creamy-powdery rose soap leaving trails of innocence and parisienne chic behind her, dressed in simple chic clothing and minimal makeup, just wearing her natural beauty and this perfume. Launched in September 2004 this enchanting fragrance has top notes of bergamot, star anise and rose, middle notes of white peony, velvety apricot and sheer jasmine and base notes of sandalwood, cedar wood, musk and vanilla. Velvety apricot and jasmine bring in a sweet feminine nuance into the floral heart of peony and rose.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment