276°
Posted 20 hours ago

NFR! - Translucent Blue Vinyl - Sealed

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

which follows 2017's Lust for Life, was produced by Jack Antonoff, who also recently worked on the Taylor Swift’s song "The Archer. Every record is shipped in original factory-applied shrink wrap and has never been touched by human hands.

I've been looking forward to hearing Cinnamon Girl since she released a clip of it months ago and the version that is on the album sounds even more beautiful.They are a stupidly tight for the LPs so you have to almost shake the disks out as you can’t get your hand in sufficiently to guide the disks out Echoing another reviewer, why do record producers keep doing this? By ticking the SMS opt in box and submitting this form, I agree to receive text messages from and about Lana Del Rey (including prerecorded and/or by autodialer). My only minor niggle is that a cd that is in a cardboard sleeve maybe could do with being sent out in sturdier packaging. I’m not sure if it’s a popular topic among the community at the moment with the lfl coke bottle vinyl repressing and Lana working a Waffle House job (😭?

Green : Side A sounds pretty good with a little bit surface noise and some little crackles in the first track. There are comments on discogs to say it's noisy, but mine is dead quiet, so copies may be a bit hit or miss. I don’t think the sound is special compared to my other 2018 or 2019 vinyl tho it does allow things to focus on the vocals and is easy on the ear.

I think the mastering and sound is better than the CD but it's too subjective, if you think the digital version doesn't sound very good, I don't want to advise that you would find the vinyl that much better. Honestly kinda glad they fixed FIILY bc I don’t really care for the original version, felt unfinished. Language - Regardless of country of origin all tracks are sung in English, unless otherwise stated in our description.

Si tratta ovviamente di piccolezze, che per me sono però molto importanti, in quanto la versione risulta a parer mio molto più fedele, intatta e si presenta meglio della standard. Products labelled '*item fulfilled by Exertis on behalf of hmv' will be supplied to you directly by Exertis via their approved couriers.

The inner sleeve art is poor (maybe it means something - I don’t care) and the lyrics aren’t here either. I’m kinda sad they recut the album to get rid of the alternate version of FIILY on this pressing, but oh well. Due to inventory and accounting purposes, we do not exchange items received for different items than originally purchased. Two years later we made the move to our present address, 35 The Headrow, where we have remained ever since. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment