276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Bulk Protein Company, SERIOUS GAINZ - Whey Protein Powder - Weight Gain, Mass Gainer - 30g Protein Powders (Banana, 5kg)

£17.495£34.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Again, let me stress that supplements are only a very small piece of the puzzle, focus first on optimising your diet and weightlifting routine. I also take Holland & Barrett ABC Plus Caplets (multivitamin & multi-mineral formula) before going to bed so also I should stop taking it or it would be good? Sir am Using Serious Mass Gainer from five Days but may I know this product should be used after exercise or before exercise? So I have been reading article for 3 days about what product is the best when it comes to bulking, and the answer of most of the bloggers was ON Serious Mass.

I use normal food everyday like, breakfast, lunch and dinner with 6 eggs without yolks and bananas. Regarding serving size, as I’ve mentioned, start with a single serving and put that up to the recommended serving when your body acclimatises to increased calorie load.I’ve already bought the Serious Mass 12lbs and I’m taking half of the scoop in the morning and the other half after workout (5 days a week).

I have been lifting for some years now and I am learning the ways my body is responding to supplements and natural diets.

Uploading

I am extremely ambitious and often will try to surpass expectations, I can say for a fact that Serious Mass is very effective I have never seen results like it in my life. However, I recently found Optimum Nutrition’s Serious Mass on offer online, and being a big fan of their Gold Standard Whey (and a bargain), I decided to broaden my horizons and give it a go. Once you start eating more calories and find that you are still not able to meet the calorie requirement then go for a mass gainer. The carbs come from malodextrin (would have preferred a superior source here but hey ho), and of this only a relatively small proportion (20g) is derived from sugar.

Male or female, this product will help you up your calorie intake for size gains, but if you’re not training hard and eating crap, you WILL get fat. Firstly 15 days is far too short a time to start seeing results, and, secondly, without knowing you, I’d say that looking for answers in supplements is not going to give you the results you’re after. Taking it after your workout will help provide your muscles with the nutrients they need to repair and rebuild. If you’re an endomorph I would refrain from taking a mass gainer – you simply won’t need those extra calories, and a lot of it’s going to end up as fat.Aim to get this from ‘real’ foods as much as possible, such as fish, meats, eggs, dairy sources, and supplement when falling short. First and foremost, I am already training for one year without supplementing my diet and through the process of training, I achieved great results. After 5 months I started taking ON Whey Protein but then my friend suggested that since you require more calories you should take ON Serious Mass. I eat at least 3 times a day not much though and sometimes less cause I don’t get the chance sometimes with my baby.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment