276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Erotic Hypnosis Tales: Thirteen Stories of Mind Control and Pleasure

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

If you're planning on using those to make guys do stupid things in front of everyone, for god's sake don't try to give it to a woman." Max says. So after being made to remove all his body hair with a hair removal gel, which Brad described to her as the single most unpleasant experience of his life, especially as she made him do it everywhere. The only thing he didn't have to do was shave, even at 18 facial hairs just never grew on him, he wished he could grow a beard but apparently his Dad never could grow a beard either. He showers after the body hair is removed and once he is redressed they get in her car to get to the salon. He's not looking forward to the experience. Why can't he go as the Joker? Or Gambit from X-Men or something? Why go as a girl? He fidgets in the car not used to the hairless feelings all over. "Why are you making me go in drag?" He finally asks sounding annoyed. I have read and re-read this countless times finding as many typo's etc that I can, so if you spot one please be kind about it, lol. If hypnotized, I may do or say things that I might not think I would do or say normally. As a result, I hold no one responsible for my actions but myself.

Mind Control Sex Stories - Literotica

Justin lets out a huge sigh of relief. "Cool, the last thing I need is a lawsuit. What about prolonged exposure?" Justin asks. A place to discuss hypnosis used in erotic, sexy, and kinky contexts. Read the rules before contributing. RULES

Okay, here’s the story: earlier this year, I met with an erotic hypnotist. Yep, they exist. For science, I suppose? For the chance to find a new way to get off? For the opportunity to reach Nirvana? Serenity now, and whatnot? Sure, all of the above. The results were, very much, unexpected—but interesting nonetheless. Here's what happened. The Brainwashing Book by sleepingirl teaches about operant and classical conditioning within the context of hypnokink and long-term "brainwashing." (eBook version) Soliciting for subjects or hypnotists is not allowed here. r/HypnoHookup is specifically for this purpose. If you are interested in someone on the subreddit, please have the discussion in PMs. Lee Allure and DJ Pynchon's Hypnotic Amensia. Also written by educators in the erotic hypnosis community.

Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Wiseguy's Mind Play: A Guide to Erotic Hypnosis. Written by an educator in the erotic hypnosis community, for the erotic hypnosis community. That’s what Dr. Marsh’s voice is like: faint sirens in the distance that I kind of want to ignore, yet I’m still intrigued by where that ambulance might be headed, and think about who’s in trouble, and if they’ll be alright. Exactly, yes you got it. But if they take one over an hour later then they would need to be hypnotized and reprogrammed again. We're hoping to use them to treat psychological problems. They're pretty intense pills." Justin nods to Max's comment, he finds this all fascinating.Erotic hypnosis—like the dollar menu at Taco Bell—is exactly what you make of it, and that’s a pretty exciting/comforting thing. Karen stops the car outside of the salon and shuts the engine off. She turns to him and grabs his arm, he turns to her to see her smiling. "Just go for it, you only live once. Plus, what's the worst that could happen?"

Brain Fried By An Erotic Hypnotist - Thrillist I Got My Brain Fried By An Erotic Hypnotist - Thrillist

Of course, there's still one problem: there is no female in my immediate vicinity. My girlfriend was far away at this point, so I couldn't "test out" the aftermath. But it’s really not a problem. It was almost comforting to know I got to this level without a partner in the same room. Because I know it was real. It’s very close to meditation,” said Dr. Marsh, helping to describe what I was about to experience. “It’s close to being very involved in a hobby or a computer game. Hypnosis is a goal-directed daydream.” Max looks worried. "Wait, for one night only you said you needed these for, I will collect any you don't use in the morning." Women reject them for some reason. They'll only work on male subjects. When women take them nothing happens. We can't explain why? It's either hormonal or the mind, but we gave a male subject a small amount of estrogen but the effects didn't change, so it must be something in the mind. We are planning on giving a girl the pill while she has a CAT scan and vice versa to a guy to see the differences." Max notices Justin looks a bit disappointed. "Is something wrong?" Max asks. Be respectful of the other members of the subreddit. If someone is harassing you, message the moderators.

New Mind Control Stories

OK, I left the planning to you so what is the plan?" He asks, worried by the grin on her face, he knows he's going to hate this. Chat, play, or RP transcripts, whether personal, anonymous, or group, must be posted with the explicit consent of all parties involved with that consent made obvious somewhere in the post (not necessarily in the transcript). Interesting." Justin says looking at the bottle and seeing about five pills that are a light grey but are slightly transparent. "Only one pill per person then?"

Free Hypnosis Stories | Hypnotic Dreams

This much is true: the 20 minutes fly by. I’m roused out of my state, whatever state that is, and...feel incredibly calm and confident. Sexually, at least. Any insecurities I have about sex were gone—no self-conscious thoughts about my body, no worry about if I could “perform” or not; of course I could, because I wasn’t even thinking about it. Come on, don't be a spoil sport. It will be fun. I have even bought you an outfit to wear. We have an appointment at the salon for you..." Justin turns away from his laptop. "Sorry about him Max. Did you bring what I asked for?" Justin asks hopefully.Max smiles as Justin puts them in large bags for him to carry away. "Hey, I'm taking a big risk giving them to you. If they find out any of those are missing..." He just slumps straight onto the couch to chill as he has just had a double English class and is very tired. He takes a deep breath to calm down and relax, and then Caroline enters. She is 5,9 with blonde hair and has a very sexy figure. She is wearing a grey t-shirt and tight jeans. "Oh good you're home. Come on we have to get ready for the party." She says happily almost giddy.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment