276°
Posted 20 hours ago

ZTE MC801A HyperBox 5G WiFi Router Unlocked - WWAN - 2-Port-Switch - 802.11a/b/g/n/AC/AX - Dual-Band - débloqué - Blanc

£134.975£269.95Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The ZTE MC801A is ZTE’s second-generation 5G router, featuring the Qualcomm Snapdragon X55 chipset. It is compatible with global 5G mainstream frequency bands, supporting NSA and SA networks at the same time. OBS - 5G og 4G transmissionshastighed er en teoretisk værdi. Den faktiske hastighed afhænger af operatøren.

Currently, you can buy the ZTE MC801A from Telenor, bundled with an optional mobile broadband subscription.Anyway my replacement is due tomorrow (18th) but this time around knowing they B07 firmware is screwed I’ll be plugging the router in without the sim so it can’t update while i see if there is an option to ignore or defer firmware updates etc for the time being.

Sadly, there’s currently no indication of when the fix will be ready, but hopefully it won’t take too long. In the meantime, we suspect that Three may have suspended firmware updates for the router, at least until the fixed firmware is ready to be pushed out (one person on older firmware said there doesn’t seem to be a newer version available to them). EE has the best signal in the village and the mask is line of sight from my house, less than a half a mile away but no 5g, only 4g.Three currently offers their 5G home broadband service in selected postcodes across 300+ UK towns and cities.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment