276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Letting Go: The Pathway of Surrender

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Like attracts like – whatever vibration you are radiating = the people, places, things, and situations coming to you that are in that same frequency.

One of Susan's best-selling books, Feel The Fear And Achieve It Anyway focuses on helping readers overcome their anxieties and do the things they want to do. The negative states are the garbage in, and the decisions that are based on them are the garbage out. #3. Why Letting Go WorksLooking at the feelings on the level of interpersonal relationships, we now discover another law of consciousness. Our feelings and thoughts always have an effect on other persons and affect our relationships, whether these thoughts or feelings are verbalized, expressed, or not.

The stress and anger caused by our unpleasant feelings cannot be coped with through escapism or suppression.One of my favorite concepts is the fact that many people only focus on their body and trying to make it the best. Then, when you move up levels of consioussness, your realize the power of the mind over the body. Then, you advance to connecting with your spirit and the power that has over your mind and body and that connection becomes your main focus, knowing your spsirt is operating your body like a hand controls a glove. The author seems to suggest that we all have a bigger drive to forgive and love but to reach there… We must let go first. Written by a medical doctor. Sad. How can an MD completely miss the logic and purpose of negative emotions, ignore their foundation in our childhood and treat them as the cause of all disasters and problems?

Letting Go" is a must-read for anyone on a quest for personal growth, spirituality, and self-improvement. Whether you're new to the realm of self-help books or a seasoned seeker, Dr. David Hawkins' insights will inspire you to embrace a life of conscious living, emotional well-being, positive thinking, and unlimited possibilities. What does life become when one continuously surrenders? What is possible? In the surrendered state, we are independent of the outer world as a source of satisfaction because the source of happiness has been found within us. Happiness is shared with others so that, in relationships, the surrendered person is supportive, sympathetic, encouraging, patient, and tolerant. There is an effortless appreciation of the worth and values of others and a consideration for their feelings. Power struggles, being “right,” and proving our point have been relinquished. There is an automatic nonjudgmental attitude and the supporting of others to grow, learn, experience, and fulfill their own potentialities. There is an easy-going, nurturing acceptance of others. We feel relaxed, vibrant, and full of energy. Life events flow automatically and effortlessly. We no longer respond from a motive of sacrifice or “giving up” something for others; instead, we see ourselves as being of loving service to others and the world.

Toll argues that the only way to really gain enlightenment is to stop worrying about the past or the future and instead focus on the here and now. You should read this book if you want to focus on the here and now instead of worrying about what could or might not happen in the future. “Feel The Fear And Do It Anyway” by Susan Jeffers The main point of this book is to show you how to best handle your thoughts and emotions. To not judge or resist when you are feeling hard emotions or thinking negatively. Simply observe and let yourself experience it fully, the good- bad – beautiful – and ugly. When you let go of labeling things as ‘bad’, that emotion can physically move through and release from the body.

Toward the end of Letting Go, there was a list of questions and answers, which felt like a big marketing promo.You are only subject to what you hold in mind. You are only subject to a negative thought or belief if you consciously or unconsciously say that it applies to you. So you will know because you have no more negative emotions within yourself about anything or anybody. #5. How to Handle Past Traumas I have never given the thought of being a spiritual person. Neither have I contemplated the notion of spirituality until I have come across Maya Angelou’s definition of it: a surrender. Once you let go, you become bolder. First, picture a big chain around your ankles that prevents you from moving toward the life you desire. That’s the image I give to my audiences when I talk about attachments.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment