276°
Posted 20 hours ago

SafeSound Personal alarm (the loudest) with 1 battery

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

A coworker told me that she had bought a safe sound personal alarm device called SafeSound Pro, and that when she was leaving a bar, when she was going to get into the vehicle, a man tried to grab her and she activated the device, gathering many people and the criminal started to flee.

I have to travel to many countries because of my job. I never go outside in any country without my SafeSound Pro, especially when they are countries with a high crime rate, but I always use it no matter which country it is; Canada, Chile, Australia, United Kingdom, Haiti, Africa, etc. It is my companion in my travels both for work or for pleasure. Here you have a photo of my SafeSound Pro.I bought one because I was going to college in the night shift, when class was over I had to walk and wait alone at the bus stop, this was every night. I have not had to use it but I feel way more relief now that I have one SafeSound Pro.” As with the other fob-style alarms, this one has a little ring on the top that you pull out to activate the alarm. It produces a piercing 130dB siren, and the strobe light on the front flashes bright white. There’s also a little button on the side, which you press and hold to use the light as a flashlight. In addition to the audible siren, there’s an LED diode on the bottom of the housing. This isn’t a strobe or deterrent. Instead, it works as a flashlight. Press and hold the button on the front of the housing, and the light will stay on as long as you hold it. You can use it to find your way through a dark area, or just to locate a regular flashlight when the power goes out. The two main ways to activate a personal safety alarm are by pressing a button or pulling a pin or bolt. All five of these personal alarms have their own benefits and uses. Which one is right for you will largely depend on what you’re looking for. Let’s summarize what we’ve learned.

I taught my child how to use it and brought me the best surprise of my life. In Halloween 2019, a man tried to grab him and he activated the alarm. The neighbors came and grabbed him before the scandal that could’ve been made. It turned out that he was a companion of work in disguise. I tried to scare him, but he may have been a child molester. Changeable battery: Personal safety alarms with the option to change the batteries are made for prolonged use and tend to last longer. These require either cell or AAA batteries. You’ll need to remember to change the battery regularly, but, like the alarms with internal batteries, you have no way of knowing if the battery is dead.Frightens the assaulter: with the flashing lights of high intensity, the assaulter will either run for his safety or be blinded by the light Most of us are very vulnerable, we either love running and hiking, or we work until late at night. We never know when things such as robbery, assault or kidnapping will occur. They often are very traumatic situations that we don’t see coming, and in the moment, we can’t think clearly of a way to escape or to ask for help.

Change batteries or alarms regularly. Personal safety alarms have a limited lifespan, so it’s important to make sure yours is active. Mark your calendar so you remember when it’s time to get a replacement. They immediately went to see what was happening and found out my mother had fallen in the bathroom. They helped her right away. That was such a scary situation, what would have my mother do without her personal alarm? I’m so grateful I find out about this product. We feel better knowing she can ask for help whenever and wherever she needs it.” It’s clear that people need something to protect them, especially if you’ve seen a lot of bad things happen in the world recently, or the consequences have been close to you. Even if you carry pepper spray or another self-defense mechanism, it can be hard to use it at first and by then it might be too late.So it may be simpler for customers to work with one of these established companies than to deal with this one. Very simple, SafeSound Pro uses a “pull the pin to activate” system. In case you need it, you can pull the pin and the self-defense keychain, then a very loud sound of about 130 decibels will be emitted, bringing attention and aid to your location.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment