276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Over Sharing: The hilarious and sharply written new novel from the Sunday Times bestselling author

£8.495£16.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Jane Fallon is the multi-award winning television producer behind such shows as This Life, Teachers and 20 Things to do Before You're 30. Getting Rid of Matthew” her debut novel was published in 2007 by Penguin and fast became a bestseller selling more than 300,000 copies in the United Kingdom. Some of the behaviour of the characters was so cruel, so unnecessary, and there wasn’t a happy ending really for any of them.

Just after we spoke, it was announced that Gervais had taken on extra security for his UK tour after receiving death threats.She has always been a shy and self-contained person since she was a child, which is why she probably gravitated towards scriptwriting and production. Jane Fallon is an English producer and novelist, most famous for her work on popular series Teachers, 20 Things To Do Before You're 30, Eastenders and This Life.

On the negative: the wife blaming the other woman - come on now - it takes two and the cheating partner should cop at least as much flack! It’s no secret that Fallon and Gervais never wanted children, but like any child-free woman, she (not he) has been subject to the inevitable ‘Why don’t you have kids? One day Iris' best friend Fay sends her an Instagram video of Maddy, now a successful family influencer with a huge following, posting wholesome videos with her husband Lee and their three-year-old twins. Matthew's first wife must have been very beautiful," Jenny was saying, looking over at Helen for a reaction.Her Sunday Times bestselling books - Getting Rid of Matthew, Got You Back, Foursome, The Ugly Sister, Skeletons, Strictly Between Us, My Sweet Revenge, Faking Friends, Tell Me a Secret, Queen Bee, Worst Idea Ever and Just Got Real - have sold over a million copies in the UK. She is devastated when she finds out that her best friend Melissa is the woman in question when she sees them holding hands. The pitfalls of posting on social media were brilliantly observed by the author as was the angst experienced by the main character Iris. Her conflict is beautifully described – for she's not really the vindictive type, but we see how it is all too easy for these things to spin out of control.

Only next morning, he wakes up and doesn’t know if anything happened between them and instantly regrets telling her all that he did.

Really enjoyed this book, my second piece of Fallon’s and I enjoyed this just as much as I did the other. Overall this was a really good read and I would recommend it if you like stories with revenge plots.

Refreshing, authentic and viciously fun, it’s a hooking narrative as you watch the story and cast evolve over time while laughing along the way.We celebrate Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander stories, traditions and living cultures; and we pay our respects to Elders past and present. JLS fans go wild as boyband announces new tour dates for summer 2024: 'This just gave me goosebumps!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment