276°
Posted 20 hours ago

adidas Men's N3xt L3v3l Basketball Shoe

£80.12£160.24Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

In terms of elasticity, well, the Lightstrike is not so good as that of other brands, let alone the BOOST. I liked the cushion set up a little better compared to the Harden 5 even though it uses the same tech.

Adidas N3XT L3V3L 2020 - Review, Deals, Pics of 5 Colorways

Honestly speaking, I am not lightweight; so the moment I landed on the ground, it gave me quite a lot of feedback——just like stepping on a pillow. But on the other hand, it is claimed as super light and responsive so for lightweight players, it is enough to meet all their needs.It is the middle upper that plays the most important role, so its ductility is the best while the other 2 parts are relatively weak.

adidas High-top trainers for Men | Online Sale up to 55% off adidas High-top trainers for Men | Online Sale up to 55% off

com/adidas-originals/adidas-originals-n3xt-l3v3l-2020-trainers-in-grey/prd/22685863" on this server. The new Lightstrike cushioning offers a lot of court feel and responsiveness without ever compromising impact protection. Being able to cop one Adidas N3XT L3V3L, if my memory serves me right that my initial play was very wonderful. On a personal level, there is no much influence brought by the change and improvement in shoe’s appearance.Due to insane pricing I almost missed on these shoes but was able to find them later in a questionable olive colorway. The traction on the Adidas N3XT L3V3L Futurenatural works great on clean courts but a decent amount of wiping is required on dust.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment