276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Fighting Destiny (The Fae Chronicles Book 1)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

It won’t be enough to sate the hunger I feel inside for her, but it will be enough to brand her skin and mark her as my own.

Ryder of course was my biggest frustration but I still gave this story 5 stars because it was nothing but gripping with an unceasingly engaging plot and characters that had real life and spirit in them. Every single conversation between Synthia and him led to him repeating the word 'mine' a least a dozen times. Then, finally I had to take a few cold showers due the angst and ignited passion between Syn and Ryder. Amber: I’ve been sucked into Bully Romance lately and I LOVED Khai Hara’s Royal Crown Academy series…book 1 was AMAZING! Syn's the kind of person who really learns from her mistakes and she makes the pain and the anger she feels to become stronger, to fight her fears.But he has these startlingly obscure moments of gentleness and only rarely does he let his mask slip, so we barely see another side to him – I want to see more of that Ryder – if only so it would stop me from pulling my hair out because he is making it remarkably difficult to like him. I know some people don’t care for it when the F-bomb is used often in a book, but it seriously cracks me up.

Patrick O'Connell has given up everything: banished from his own pack, living in a foreign territory.Ryder's character has to be taken with a pinch of salt, and one must hold out hope that he is the kind of character that is going to go through the most development and evolution because he direly needs it. O. hits (referred to as "1-shot") or counterattack moves, or can be executed with a finishing blow when the player's opponent is in "Piyori condition," a brief spell of dizziness in which opponent's life bar has been drained completely and the fighter is allowed only limited control. It’s not just saying you love someone, its showing them with every fucking breath you take, every look. Then I got wiped out and overwhelmed, so I went back to good old romances… THEN came 50 Shades and well, it’s been downhill since then….

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment