276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Journey Collectors Edition(PS3)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Journey is a special game. The whole game building up to the trudge up the snow capped mountain. It said more, by saying less.

Journey Guide - IGN

Sony Interactive Entertainment LLC. Journey is a trademark of Sony Interactive Entertainment LLC. Developed by thatgamecompany. Yeah journey is an experience for me, the game is so beautiful and sometimes sad, I only played it once on ps3 and once on ps4 because I don't want to become bored to that experience. Best Original Score". Spike Video Game Awards. Spike. December 7, 2012. Archived from the original on January 3, 2013 . Retrieved December 27, 2012. If it wasn’t for that player I’m sure it would have still been a good experience but how it panned out with some stranger helping me was one of the most memorable experiences in my gaming past. We climbed the mountain and that was the end of that!

The game was a critical and commercial success, eventually garnering Game of the Year awards at the Game Developers Choice Awards and DICE Awards, as well as from numerous media outlets including IGN and GameSpot.

Journey – review | Games | The Guardian

a b c d Smith, Ed (May 18, 2012). "A Personal Journey: Jenova Chen's Goals for Games". Gamasutra. UBM. Archived from the original on November 9, 2012 . Retrieved July 20, 2011. The robed figure wears a trailing magical scarf which allows the player to briefly fly; doing so uses up the scarf's magical charge, represented visually by glowing runes on the scarf. The scarf's runes are recharged by being near floating pieces of red cloth, or a variety of other means. [4] Touching glowing symbols scattered throughout the levels lengthens the initially vestigial scarf, allowing the player to remain airborne longer. Larger strips of cloth are present in the levels and can be transformed from a stiff, dull gray to vibrant red by singing near them. Doing so may have effects on the world such as releasing bits of magic cloth, forming bridges, or levitating the player. This, in turn, allows the player to progress in the level by opening doors or allowing them to reach previously inaccessible areas. The robed figure does not have visible arms to manipulate the game world directly. [3] Along the way, the player encounters flying creatures made of cloth, some of which help the player along. In later levels, the player also encounters hostile creatures made of stone, which upon spotting the player rip off parts of the figure's scarf. [2] Sliva, Marty (July 23, 2015). "Journey PS4 Review". IGN. Archived from the original on April 12, 2020 . Retrieved April 12, 2020.A series of pictorial Tweets from Sony Santa Monica creative director Nathan Gary hinted that both Journey and The Unfinished Swan could be set to make the long trip onto the PlayStation 4 imminently – but the developer has since clarified that th

Journey - Metacritic

I judge whether video games are a respectful artistic medium by watching people's response after I tell them 'I make video games.' I expect when video games are indeed legitimate art, the reaction wouldn't stray too far from what you would get if you are a writer, choreographer, architect or filmmaker. Have you braved your way to the top of Journey’s beautiful mountain recently? If so, there’s a good chance that you may have encountered another intrepid adventurer playing the thatgamecompany exclusive via Sony’s just announced cloud streaming service PlayStation Now. That's because the platform holder has revealed that... a b Kuchera, Ben (March 2, 2012). "Musical DNA: How Austin Wintory wrote the song that helped create Journey". Penny Arcade Report. Archived from the original on April 18, 2012 . Retrieved June 28, 2012. I really need to play this through again. First and only time I played it, I think it was two sittings, but the finish I was virtually in tears. Such an experience from such a simple concept. The connection with a stranger you couldn't fully communicate with sharing the same world and together trying to reach the end... just breathtaking at times. I totally get that its not everyones cup of tea mind...

Even if there's still a ways to go when it comes to mainstream understanding and acceptance of games, Chen is clearly glad for the progress that has been made, and for the role Journey may have helped play in that. EDIT: I've played the game at least once a year since launch and never had a problem with finding players. That's not to say you will always be playing with someone else but over the course of a playthrough you will cross with others.

Journey (2012 video game) - Wikipedia

Featuring stunning visuals, haunting music, and unique online gameplay, Journey delivers an experience like no other.autogolazzo If they showed the visual variety it would spoil the game. Trust me, it's there in abundance. This "game" will always live in my memory as something unique and more than the some of it's parts. Colour We still talk about indie game now. They usually have lower expectations and price attached to them, but they also have the freedom to sometimes try something new, but there are also a whole lot of indies that just feel generic, even though they may all be passion projects.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment