276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Finishing Touch Flawless Pedi - Rechargeable Electric Callus Remover Tool for an at-Home Spa Pedicure Experience - Removes Dry Skin for Smoother Feet

£12.495£24.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

It has transformed the way I care for my feet and left me with salon-quality results in the comfort of my home. Maintain that luxurious, first-use feeling by replacing the units roughly every 2-6 months depending on the product and your use. We keep our heads and refills luxurious and affordable so you can rely on us for a salon-quality finish every time.

Finishing Touch Flawless Pedi Replacement Heads for Pedicures Finishing Touch Flawless Pedi Replacement Heads for Pedicures

It hasn't posed any significant issues, but it's worth mentioning as an area for potential improvement. My heals, the fronts of my toes, the sides and the bottoms have all become pretty thick and leathery. It has saved me both time and money on salon pedicures, while ensuring my feet always look their best. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. We recommend replacing the heads of your Pedi unit every 3-6 months to keep your feet looking and feeling flawless.

We recommend replacing the heads of your Pedi unit every 3-6 months to keep your feet feeling flawless. It is suggested to use your Finishing Touch Flawless™ Pedi either over a bin or towel as there may be some dead skin or residue from use. Conveniently lightweight and rechargeable, it fits into your beauty bag easily so it’s ideal for use any time. Wish I would have taken before and after photos and maybe I will try to do that with my wife's experience !

Finishing Touch Flawless Pedi : Target Finishing Touch Flawless Pedi : Target

eyJjaWQiOjEsImNvcnMiOlsiaHR0cHM6Ly9maW5pc2hpbmd0b3VjaGZsYXdsZXNzLmNvbS5hdSJdLCJlYXQiOjE2OTkwMDY1MDYsImlhdCI6MTY5ODgzMzcwNiwiaXNzIjoiQkMiLCJzaWQiOjEwMDIyNzIxNDAsInN1YiI6ImJjYXBwLmxpbmtlcmQiLCJzdWJfdHlwZSI6MCwidG9rZW5fdHlwZSI6MX0. After reading reviews, I chose this product because it appeared effective in dealing with foot issues like cuts. If you're looking for a reliable, user-friendly tool to pamper your feet and maintain them in top condition, I wholeheartedly recommend the Flawless Pedi. I have had severely cracked heels since I was 18 years old as I go barefooted most of the time every summer and wear flip flops when I leave the house.I recommend doing it over hardwood or something that’s easy to vacuum up, don’t do it on your furniture or anything! Finishing Touch Flawless™ Pedi is the next generation foot file for beautifully smooth feet every day. So I just wanted to encourage anybody that may have the same issue with it turning off right after you turn it on, it’s possibly the adapter common sense probably but I didn’t realize it. Fortunately, whether you’ve got our razor, dermaplaner, pedi tool, face trimmer, or all of the above, we’ve got replacement heads to keep everything tip-top.

Pedi - Finishing Touch Flawless Salon Pedi - Finishing Touch Flawless

It does make some mess from all of the dead skin coming off, but let’s be real it’s sooooo satisfying! To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. It's a comprehensive solution for foot care, and I've noticed a significant improvement in the overall look and feel of my feet. Rechargeable and water resistant: Pedi has two speeds (low and high) allow for easy or more powerful maintenance. I just couldn’t understand so I tried a different AC adapter that was a little bit bigger and it’s working like a charm.

This appliance can be used by children aged from 8 years and above and persons with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities or lack of experience and knowledge if they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance in a safe way and understand the hazards involved.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment