276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Christina Aguilera By Night Eau de Parfum - 50 ml

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Christina Aguilera by Night je neodoljiv, senzualan, glamurozan i zavodljiv parfem namenjen savremenim ženama. Ovaj parfem se otvara notama bele frezije, crvene jabuke, rabarbare, tangerine i ananasa. A scent designed to make you feel confident about yourself and with much beauty, that’s him Eau So Beautiful, aroma that also has nothing more than another era like the winter because it is composed of an aroma that provides some heat.

The most classic perfume that has all the elements that define this pop diva is the Christina Aguilera from Christina Aguilera, perfume which is the least very fruity, sweet and especially with hints of flowers. That is why it was made for the family Oriental Floral olfactory for Women. With the Unforgettable by Christina Aguilera a perfect formula was achieved in which a perfume by this singer could please young and mature women, It is therefore a perfume that has a lot to offer in its Oriental Floral olfactory family for Women and launched in 2013.i ženstvenost: Christina Aguilera By Night je oličenje šik i ženstvenog mirisa, dizajniranog za modernu ženu koja ceni eleganciju. Elegantan dizajn bočice: dizajn bočice Christina Aguilera By Night je moderan kao i sam miris, sa elegantnim i elegantnim dizajnom koji vašem toaletnom stočiću dodaje dašak luksuza. Its ripe aroma is due to its notes of plum, pomegranate, vanilla, tonka bean and jasmine to make a truly blended scent between the vanilla, fruits and also sweet. Although it does not lose its elements of wood and that they are also made on par with the roses fresh what’s wrong with it. The scent mixes sweet and flowery notes of pineapple, tangerine, rhubarb, freesia, red apple, lily-of-the-valley, peach blossom and heliotrope on a warming base of vanilla and woods. This is a more sensual and passionate version of the original Christina Aguilera perfume from 2007.

She has always been one of the most media divas of the pop culture from around the world, always distancing itself from its rivals with a rather different and always fresh style, we are before Christina Aguilera, one of the most popular artists from the late 90s to our times in the 21st century. these terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, do It goes without saying that all these perfumes may be ideal for the girl of today and the sensual woman of tomorrow.It has inside with notes such as tangerine orange, pineapple, red apple, vanilla and oak moss Among those that define its so direct and feminine aroma. It is his smell one sample between vanilla, citrus and fruity that becomes irresistible in all its essence, in addition to being very fresh by the presence of the Apple and will coexist well in summer.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment