276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Holiday Swap

£6.845£13.69Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Searle, Joshua (December 6, 2022). "Cameron Diaz and Kate Winslet filming The Holiday sequel". The Herald . Retrieved December 6, 2022. Doesn’t look like it,” Austin said. “Look, I can do the rest of the shots on my own. Then Charlie can go and get the care she needs.” Charlie did her best to glower at her co-host, who feigned a worried expression she didn’t buy for a second.

Holiday romance fun, times two!...This adorable romance is the perfect countdown to Christmas. Full of sisterly love, big city and small-town hijinks, two love stories, and descriptions so delicious you’ll practically smell the gingerbread. The Holiday Swap is the perfect addition to your holiday romance shelf.”—Christina Lauren, author of The Unhoneymooners and In a Holidaze Charlie Goodwin drew a shaky breath and tapped furiously on her phone, the screen illuminating her face in the otherwise dark storeroom. She opened an app and searched for the emergency two-minute stress-release meditation. Once the soothing voice began, she closed her eyes and took another deep breath, trying to slow her frantic heartbeat. But all that did was bring the sharp scent of peppermint extract further up her nose and into her throat. Normally she loved the smell of peppermint and all Christmas-related things. But this had been sabotage. She smelled like a giant candy cane-and she wasn't feeling very festive about it. An additional device which adds to the character of Amanda is the use of the stereotypical Hollywood film trailer voice which acts as her inner dialogue. Standing by Charlie's feet, Sasha frowned. She glanced at the medic, who was feeling around Charlie's scalp. Charlie's high ponytail had been loosened and some wavy dark blond strands were in her eyes. She tried to brush them away, but the medic told her to stay still. An utterly adorable, pitch-perfect romance with just the right amount of Christmas cheer . . . a pure delight, I couldn't stop from smilingHoliday romance fun, times two!…This adorable romance is the perfect countdown to Christmas. Full of sisterly love, big city and small-town hijinks, two love stories, and descriptions so delicious you’ll practically smell the gingerbread. The Holiday Swap is the perfect addition to your holiday romance shelf.”—Christina Lauren, author of The Unhoneymooners and In a Holidaze

Iris Simpkins (Kate Winslet) is a woman in unrequited love nursing a broken heart because the man she is in love with has got engaged to another woman... Amanda Woods (Cameron Diaz) is a woman nursing a broken heart... and possibly a bruised fist... because her boyfriend has been cheating on her with a 24 year-old receptionist. Premise: We first meet Charlie Goodwin who is a famous pastry chef on a hit reality baking show. While filming a holiday special, she gets hit on the head causing her a severe concussion and the loss of her sense of taste and smell. Bartram, Naomi (December 6, 2022). "The Holiday set to get sequel with original cast 17 years after film". Heart . Retrieved December 6, 2022. Her sister will become her for 10 days to guarantee her place at the new show as she takes her place as a full time baker at their family bakery at the most busiest time of the year.

The Holiday Swap is a women’s fiction novel set during Christmas. It’s a case of mistaken identity/disguise when identical twins swap towns/jobs temporarily. Nathan sneezed-likely the peppermint extract-then cleared his throat, his Adam's apple bobbing. He was obviously nervous to have interrupted the show's "talent," especially when she was clearly not having the best day. "Oh, uh, sorry, Ms. Goodwin. I didn't realize-" Do you like chocolate? Do you know that moment, even before you put it in your mouth? You can imagine that taste. You can feel that rich sweetness on your tongue, the smoothness going around your mouth . . .

But it was cute! I was reading it when we were in Edinburgh last weekend and it was just perfect for plane journeys and dipping in and out of when you’re busy. No thought really required.I thoroughly enjoyed this story of finding yourself while being someone else Deliciously fun and wildly romantic . . . like The Great British Bake Off meets Gilmore Girls Kate Winslet opens the film with a poignant narration about the different types of love, and a montage overlay introduces us to all the characters in the film. Then we see Kate at her office Christmas party, pining away for her former lover, Rufus Sewell. If there's a woman in the audience who doesn't swallow a lump in her throat inspired by their rapport together, that woman should turn off the film and only resume it after she's had her heart broken. The dialogue is so realistic it's painful, and Kate's expressions are absolutely perfect. Despite initial reservations about any romantic comedy, especially one comprising Kate Winslet and Cameron Diaz, I was pleasantly and gladly surprised by this light humoured, touching film, directed and written by Nancy Meyer.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment