276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Journeying Mercies

£4.235£8.47Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

But he himself went a day’s journey into the wilderness, and came and sat down under a juniper tree; and he requested for himself that he might die, and said, “It is enough; now, O Lord, take my life, for I am not better than my fathers. On this journey, you will enjoy God’s presence and goodness like never before and his banner over you will be love. For the Lord your God has blessed you in all that you have done; He has known your wanderings through this great wilderness. If you are embarking on a similar state of travel, here are some good prayers for traveling mercies. He said, “Blessed be the Lord, the God of my master Abraham, who has not forsaken His lovingkindness and His truth toward my master; as for me, the Lord has guided me in the way to the house of my master’s brothers.

I decree into your life as you journey out this morning, the Lord will not pass you by, he will keep and protect you from all evil.My son, let not them depart from thine eyes: keep sound wisdom and discretion: 22 So shall they be life unto thy soul, and grace to thy neck. However, If you feel God is guiding you or telling you something, take action on it through prayer and fasting as soon as possible.

And one thing I bet you don’t know is how much these Powerful Prayers for Journey Mercies means to your loved ones until you receive one. Which is the exact distance from Cornerstones to the Coffee Tree Experience- as he came across the junction and started indicating for the left turn into the car park, he ran out of fuel and coasted into a parking space! We work really hard to put a lot of efforts and resources in our content with original and highly quality articles. In all your endeavours, throughout your stay, day and night, good or bad weather, may the hand of the Lord continually support you and may He grant you journey mercies. Thou art my hiding place; thou shalt preserve me from trouble; thou shalt compass me about with songs of deliverance.Maybe the reason you have the dream is because you are planning to travel either to the village or elsewhere. Release your angels to surround us and protect us until we get to our final destination,in Jesus name. I also thank you for blessing the plans of our hearts and for causing us to flourish in all our academic pursuits.

Samuel 22: 20 (NIV) – He brought me out into a spacious space; he rescued me because he delighted in me. I commit my friend and his journey into your able hands because you alone know the end of anything even at its inception. Having been there, I can relate to Rich Mullin’s thought that “The only man I envy is the man who has not yet been to Africa - for he has so much to look forward to! As you embark on your journey today, all I can say is, may the Lord guide and protect you, because I’m seriously missing you.I pray all the evils on the way will give way to you because you are covenanted upon long life and prosperity. There shall not any man be able to stand before thee all the days of thy life: as I was with Moses, so I will be with thee: I will not fail thee, nor forsake thee.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment