276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Fabsil Grangers Gold High Strength Super Concentrated Universal Protector UV Proofer Waterproofer 5 Litres

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Yes, you can continue to return items as normal as long as you follow the government guidelines about leaving your house. For the latest information and advice on COVID-19, please refer to the latest updates by the UK Government. Fabsil is unsuitable for painted leather, glued seams and plastic-coated fabrics including ground sheeting and vinyl windows. If your windows need cleaning we have window polish available or recommend cleaning with water and a cloth. The liquid is clear. When applying it to the red and grey coloured wall panels of the awning, it was easy to see the 'wet edge' between treated and untreated areas. Went to buy some more Fabsil to proof the roof on my 450 and noticed that there is now "Fabsil Gold" that has 5 times the level of silicone in it. However, if you look at the technical sheets, you notice that the Gold doesn't have the UV protection that the Fabsil Standard has.

Fabsil Gold Universal Protector

It's also very smelly with a chemical odour so you may want to do the treatment before you use the tent. Leisureshopdirect Ltd acts as a credit intermediary and offer credit products provided exclusively by Klarna Bank AB (publ). Klarna Bank AB (publ) is Authorised by the Swedish Financial Services Authority (Finansinspektionen) and is subject to limited regulation by the Financial Conduct Authority. Details about the extent of our regulation by the Financial Conduct Authority are available from us on request. Finance is only available to permanent UK residents aged >18, subject to status, terms and conditions apply. The service was excellent, very professional. The fitter was very pleasant, polite and did an excellent job of fitting the canvas. Also explained all the features patiently. A pleasure to recommend your product and service." Guarantee the ultimate protection for your tents and outdoor equipment with this super-concentrated, paint-on, waterproofing treatment.

Absolutely bone dry inside & you could literally see the rainwater running off the fabric. Ready to face whatever the British Summer has left to throw at us.

Fabsil Gold Universal Protector – in2Detailing Fabsil Gold Universal Protector – in2Detailing

Being used on standard heavy-duty canvas tents to extend their life by protecting against UV and water ingress. Marketing Permissions Yes, I would like to receive updates about products & services, specials offers & promotions, news & events from Grangers CarGurus UK Limited, c/o Legalinx Limited, 3rd Floor, 207 Regent St, London W1B 3HH, United Kingdom I've always applied this on a fine, reasonably sunny, day with a gentle breeze. I've applied it with a paint brush and that may explain why I've used more than the coverage rate suggests; maybe a spray gives a finer control of the coverage? The sun and breeze may also have affected coverage.Delivered Monday to Saturday 8am-8pm, excluding bank holidays. Once despatched you will receive updates from the courier. If you have found an item cheaper anywhere else or a company has offered you an irresistable deal then we will do everything within our power to beat it.

Fabsil Solvent Waterproofer - Canvasman Fabsil Solvent Waterproofer - Canvasman

With 5 times more silicone, it works great on items that see more than their fair share of wet weather or water - including boat covers and sails. Easily applied, Fabsil Gold will last longer than other waterproofing treatments, and offers unrivalled levels of water-repellency. I've tried to paint on and end up wasting more than I use. So am now using a 5ltr pump sprayer to apply it. Fabsil is a highly effective silicone-based water repellent treatment for all kinds of outdoor kit. It produces a strong, waterproof barrier against rain and bonds well to a wide range of fabrics including canvas, cotton, polyester, and nylon. Colourless and odourless when dry. Easily applied, Fabsil Gold will last longer than any other waterproofing treatment, offering unrivalled levels of water-repellency. With 5 times more durability, Fabsil Gold is a best friend to those items that see more than their fair share of wet weather or water – including tents, gazebos, tipis, marquees, parasols, garden furniture, boat covers, sails, soft-tops and much more! Top Tip: As well as painting directly onto fabric, this product can also be decanted into a pump spray. Simply apply using a fine-mist setting from roughly 10-15cm away and follow additional instructions, as if painting.Fantastic waterproofer, really good coverage using a garden sprayer and water proof only a few hours after application. This super-concentrated super-powerful solution is guaranteed to keep you dry and protected from rain and stains. In fact, it’s been formulated specifically for fabrics which are exposed to the elements for long periods of time.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment