276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Peel Off Lip Stain Set, Waterproof Long Lasting Lip Tint, Blading Peel & Reveal Lip Stain, Smudge Proof Nonstick Cup Tear-off Matte Liquid Lipstick. (Pink)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

convenient to carry]: the lip stain set is cute and portable, you can easily take it anywhere you want. suitable for many occasions, such as daily, wedding, party, ect. you can show sexy lip colors at any time, which is very convenient. Is this the lip color we've been waiting for all our lives? I hesitate to say "yes," because there is one caveat: the whole moisture thing. It really needs a colorless balm or a clear gloss (like I used). If you're looking to make more of a statement, apply it and leave it on for over 40 seconds to intensify the color. All in all, Kukubird Compact Lip Tint is sure to satisfy you! What You Should Know So, next time your Auntie invents an outrageous masquerade party theme you can show up to the ball knowing your makeup will stay put. What You Should Know If you're looking for a long-lasting, sexy, and mess-free lip color experience, Fengzhao is a perfect choice!

long lasting & waterproof】it creates a smooth lip color that won’t smudge, fade or feather. no matter swimming in pool, sweaty or party all night, this waterproof peel off lip stain set will let lip color last. meanwhile our lip stain fades naturally over time, no awkward color lines and patches will left. Out of the two shades this has to be my favourites. It’s a little brighter and more natural so to show you another way of applying it I used a lip brush… The built-in applicator on each tube of lip gloss allows for easy and convenient application right to your lips. Hence, no more staining your fingers! You can feel beautiful no matter where you are: whether it's attending a virtual party or simply running errands around town. long-lasting】❤️this formula of the nude lip gloss is designed to stay on your lips all day so you don't have to worry about reapplying. the way thelip gloss set for women,shows up on the arm lightweight and creamy formula easily glides onto the lips for a unique bare-lips feel without drying Kukubird Compact Lip Tint promises to deliver a vibrant lip color with staying power. The organic high-pigmentated formula allows for extra coverage - no need to worry about reapplying after sipping on your morning coffee!

Dageda peel-off style lip color is a fun and easy way to wear your favorite color! It's a smooth, non-smudging, and long-lasting color that won't fade, no matter what the day throws at you. Plus, vegan, alcohol-free, paraben-free, gluten-free, cruelty-free, and PFAS-free ingredients make it a great option for almost everyone - free from guilt as well as hassle! These easy-to-apply formulas will ensure the perfect pouty lips that are sure to turn heads. Enjoy all-day-long wear that won't let you down throughout your evening plans or Zoom calls.

The texture of the lip tint should be smooth and even. Avoid tints that have a watery or runny consistency, as they can be difficult to apply and may not last long. For a good texture, products with butylene glycol, glycerin, and hyaluronic acid are a good option. Long-lasting Show me a woman who can keep her lip color on longer than an hour and I'll show you the contract she made with the devil.

Generally, lip liner tattoo tints are known for being long-lasting and can stay on the lips for anywhere from four to twelve hours. The intensity of the color may wear off over time, but you should still be left with a subtle tint or stain. Plus, it’ll help keep your lips feeling hydrated and soft with its added benefits of nourishing botanical extracts such as aloe vera, chamomile flower extract & sunflower oil. Technically speaking, the products boast of natural ingredients in the right quantity that nourish your lips without causing any irritation. We've tried and tested all the best peel-off lip tints so that you don't have to. From budget-friendly brands to high-end options, we've got you covered. Plus, we'll show you how to buy the best ones for you! Lip tints are generally lighter and sheerer, designed to add a subtle wash of color, while lip stains have more pigmentation and are designed to fully saturate the lips with color.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment