276°
Posted 20 hours ago

ZINGYOU Condenser Microphone Kit, BM-800 Mic Set with Adjustable Mic Suspension Scissor Arm, Metal Shock Mount and Double-layer Pop Filter for Studio Recording & Broadcasting(Gold)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

There are a few BM800 variants, some with only basic electronics inside as a "5V" or "Doesn’t need phantom power" specs, so it works when connected directly to your PC soundcard.

Although I have not used the BM800 microphone as extensively as the Audio Technica AT2020, here are some personal pros and cons. I hear it's common in china to copy designs resulting in no one really knowing how they work and so they can't support any problems or questions for production. If you’re planning to make a rectangular circuit board to fit inside this mic, that’s probably all you’ll need. The microphone comes with a windscreen, which is made of nice material, and a black cloth guard, ringed with plastic but nice feeling (I did have issues with the black cable holding it drooping at times however).ADJUSTABLE CLAMP】: Adjustable clamp to mount on the desktop easily, fixes securely to any mic stand for easy to install and convenient to use. Have a listen to audio in each video and hopefully you can determine which microphone meets your needs. I have built my own 48V phantom power supply that puts out a constant voltage of 49V that I know should be okay. This is important since the mic is a side-entry rather than end-entry, meaning sound must enter from the side and not the end.

The LPF is done wrong, there is an extra transistor that does nothing other than leak and a few parts that are just in the wrong spot. When using the XLR to XLR cable with the BM800 power needs to be supplied from a source that provides what is commonly refereed to as 'phantom' and does some magic internally to regulate/reduce the 48 volts to what its electronics uses. Whether sounds better on plugin power or phantom might be questionable, but people have used it on phantom and it does function. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Tom Benedict and The View Up Here with appropriate and specific direction to the original content. Tagged: Audio, BM-800, Microphone, NW-800, Phantom Power, Plug In Power, Recording, Sound, XLR to 3.The element in an electret mic carries a permanent electrical charge sealed within an insulating film. Mounting rails inside are pretty big, so there's option to change it for little bit longer without any problem. The capsule i used was the 34mm AKG version of a few that were subjected to, or rather, were the result of, some very naughty things, shall we say.

Please therefore let us know if you are dissatisfied with any of our products, or if you have received faulty or defective goods. If you are purchasing items for an event, please allocate an additional week for preparation and equipment testing. If you were looking at getting a really cheap BM series model and wondered if you should even bother with one, let’s compare them against the AT2020.Read more about the condition New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is applicable).

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment