276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Moonar Mini Elm327 Interface Bluetooth V2.1 Bluetooth OBD-II OBD2 Auto Diagnostic Azul A

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Yes, you can safely drive the vehicle while ELM327 is plugged in and application is monitoring car's data. code, they may falsely report the version number as the current version provided by the genuine ELM327, and in some cases report an as-yet non-existent version.

The data transfer on these interfaces follow several standards, but none of them are directly usable by PCs or smart devices.Read diagnostic trouble codes (generic / manufacturer-specific and display their meaning (over 3000 generic code definitions in the database). I always recommend the ScanMaster application for Windows because I consider it the most complete, intuitive and easy.

The ELM327 OBD2 interfaces, were of an original ELM327 chipset, and were ideally suited for use with the software programs FORScan, MultiECUscan, ScanMaster, Racechrono, Torque Pro, Carly or DashCommand. ELM327 is capable of communicating with the OBDII system and then relaying data via USB, WiFi, or Bluetooth, depending on the particular implementation. The ELM327 microcontroller functions as a bridge between the onboard computer in your car and your PC or handheld device. The people who created this app have done an amazing job and I was more than happy to purchase the access to all the features in support of the team who created such a well built, well maintained tool.Functionality changes have been made to the "Diagnostic Trouble Codes" and "Dynamic Parameters" items to improve their performance and user experience. In some cases you can manually add and connect to the network using Command-Line instructions, but the latest drivers for many Wi-Fi adaptors disable this workaround too. I’m surprised that Apple is enabling these fake app scammers loot on honest downloaders with a hope. This product should work with proper third party OBD-II scanner software such as DashCommand,OBD Auto Doctor etc. But with the use of an OBDII scanner and this simplified interface, you can get codes to help fix things.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment