276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Exclusive New No7 Laboratories Resurfacing Skin Paste

£14.54£29.08Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

No7 Laboratories RESURFACING PEEL 15% Glycolic Acid reveals more luminous skin that feels dramatically smoother. 90% of women said a professional peel could wait* Dermatologist approved, this powerful 5 minute wash off treatment peels away dead skin cells, impurities and pollutants for radiant, youthful looking skin. Do not wax/exfoliate the face or use any other peel products within 24 hours of using a peel. Doing so may increase the risk of a skin reaction. A beauty expert shares her ghd Unplugged review, fully assessing this travel-friendly tool's capabilities Glycolic Acid helps to promote skin surface revitalisation to reveal smoother, more radiant skin. The dermatologist approved formulation expertly removes dead skin cells revealing radiant and baby soft skin. Read more

Laboratories CICA-RESCUE Skin Paste | No7 UK Laboratories CICA-RESCUE Skin Paste | No7 UK

It also uses a blend of bisabolol and licorice to sooth and an addition of pre-biotics to encourage healthier, more balanced skin so you’re left with a calm, clear and fresh-looking complexion. I have used this several times now. I started with once a week due to it's strength but my skin reacted well and I now use it twice weekly. It applies easily, is simple to remove after 5minutes and leaves my skin with a lovely, soft finish and healthy glow. It's also done wonders for the flakey areas around my nose. The new additions join the Resurfacing Paste, which reduces the appearance of pores and promotes brightness, and the CICA-Rescue paste, which soothes redness and strengthens skin. I couldnt use this myself as I reacted to the test patch, but gave it to a friend who could review it for me. I have been using this for the past two weeks, once a week.I have never used a peel before.The dropper from the bottle made it quite difficult to use the correct amount.I instead used my fingers.Queen Letizia’s most incredible style moments offer a masterclass in sophisticated statement dressing Previously offering two different Skin Pastes - Resurfacing and CICA-Rescue - the line has now introduced two more options tailored to customers with different skincare needs. The Hydrating Skin Paste combines a hydrating gel with a skin-fortifying cream to reduce tightness and the appearance of dryness.

No7 Laboratories Resurfacing Paste 50ml | No7 US

With the exception of the Resurfacing Skin Paste, the revolutionary pastes are designed to wear overnight so that you can wake up to effective results, while the Resurfacing Paste works in just 15 minutes.Before first use please refer to instructions for the patch test and retain the enclosed leaflet for future reference. This product must not be used in conjunction with other products containing acids, including retinoic acid, AHAs or BHA exfoliants.

No7 Laboratories CICA Rescue Skin Paste Review

Aleesha is Digital Beauty Editor at woman&home, where she gets to share her expertise into all the best techniques, sharpest tools and newest products—with a particular savvy in skincare and fragrance.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment