276°
Posted 20 hours ago

POSCA PC-3M Black Colour Paint Marker Pen 1.5 mm Fine Bullet Nib Writes On Any Surface Plastic Glass Wood Fabric MetaL

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

That’s why professionals always recommend using the right paper for the marker you are using. It’s really an essential factor to get the most out of the pen you are using. Types of Paper You Should Use with Posca But what paper to use with posca pens? That is the question that many people ask themselves when deciding to create an art project with posca pens. And this is not just a simple question, because there are many types of paper out there!

Posca | Hobbycraft

When buying partner items like this one, your contract of sale will be with our Range Plus Partner instead of us. Artists use photo papers mainly for acrylic pouring painting techniques. From that sense, I tried my Posca marker pens on Canon Photo Papers and got a mind-boggling result. Additionally, cardboard is mainly found in boxes or similar uses. But paperboard is used for drawing purposes.Paint pens integrate the control of a pen with the rich, dense colour of paints! Whether you’re adding unique details to your artworks or personalising home décor, you’ll find the perfect paint pens to make your mark. These paint pens are suitable for a variety of applications, such as scrapbooking or large-scale art, even on the darkest surfaces. Even if you want to make streak-free artworks, you must need to get high-quality marker paper. Sometimes it happens that you may need to use several layers of ink coatings. The posca paint marker has been a popular tool for artists, designers, and other creative professions in the last few years. It’s an acrylic paint pen that is permanent and can be used on most surfaces, including glass, paper, wood, and metal.

POSCA Paint Pens in one place | Australia | New All your uni POSCA Paint Pens in one place | Australia | New

By working with a variety of trusted Range Plus Partners, we’re able to offer our customers a wider selection of products. Comfortable to hold and available in a wide choice of colours, this sturdy marker is great for all ages and abilities. Mainly, Posca pens are acrylic paint markers that contain water-based ink. Some people think that it’s like average water-based markers that supply watery or runny ink. Maybe that’s why you need special paper. So, it’s a wrap-up of this article. And I want to tell you one thing that there may have some other paper types out there that Posca pens work. But here, I’ve given only those that I’ve worked on and got pretty good results. However, if you want, you can first create an outline with pencils and then use Posca pens to look the work more eye-catchy. Q: Can Posca pens be used on stone?

Why Do We Need Special Paper for Posca Pens?

By reading the name, most people think that tracing papers are so thin and they’ll not work with acrylic paint markers. But it’s not true at all. While working with 3-4 papers simultaneously, be careful that ink doesn’t transfer from one paper to another. It can cause a severe problem as you can’t erase Posca ink from paper.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment