276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Avalon 10x42 PRO HD Binoculars (PLATINUM)

£94.995£189.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

They are so simple to use focus is spot on and the clarity of the lenses are truly magnificent add that to the lightweight of the binoculars it’s easy to follow anything at a distance. The good news is because I have fully tested and reviewed three models on your list I have been able to not only include the main specifications, but also my personal BBR scores on them. They fold in for people with eyes quite close together, and are all fully adjustable and easy to focus.

The Celestron brand makes many different models of binoculars, some exceptionally high-end, but this pair of 10x50s represents the most affordable available. If you want a very high-end 10x42 binocular that is still relatively lightweight and compact, then the Leica Trinovid binocular does look to be a more than decent option.Equipped with 10x magnification and 50mm objective lenses, the UpClose G2 10x50 are both powerful and fast, offering plenty of magnification and also able to collect a lot of light.

Not only have I enjoyed the clarity and light weight of these binoculars over the past (almost) three years, but when a problem with the eye-cups occurred, Avalon sent a replacement within three days. You might think it'd be a matter of picking the binoculars with the largest magnification, but in practicality, it limits your field of view, which can make things harder to spot. He is very happy with them and will find them useful when we go for leisurely walks and serious hill walking.Also, being so much lighter than the bins, and simply carried, I now find that I am taking it with me on a lot more occasions than I would with the bins. Note: this does not mean that this is bad, only that in this area they not quite as good as the best. He is currently the editor of British Photographic Industry News, and previously served as editor of Which Digital Camera and deputy editor of Total Digital Photography.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment