276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Hot Wheels FTH77 Builder Race Crate Connectable Track Set with Loops, 2 Diecast and Mini Toy Cars, Multi-Colour

£4.995£9.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

All the accessories included can be used in other Track Builder sets with setup instructions and labels for storage, set-up and breakdown. While Carbon-Zinc batteries may work well with low-power devices, they can drain after a short period of time and cause certain products to not function properly. Home Retail Group Card Services Limited is registered in England (04007072) at 33 Holborn, London, United Kingdom, EC1N 2HT. perfect for the job it was meant for even though it is being used as a bath for our elderly basset hound.

Due to being told to have a Bath to ease back pain (I’m disabled) and not being able to visit friends to use one during lockdown I bought this as a last resort as the landlord won’t invest in a Bath or allow me to put one in. Get ready to race with the fair start gate, 2-lane loop, finish gate, 2 double slam launchers and 2 Hot Wheels cars. Build your bustling metropolis, complete with towering skyscrapers, twisting roads, and fire stations with daring loops. Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item.Don't forget to check out the Hot Wheels track builder sets - these customisable tracks allow for creative play as you can design your own races! Ignite their imagination with the pop-out raceway, 8+ feet of track and different challenges they can experience using the fair start gate, 2-lane loop, finish gate and 2 double slam launchers. Build Your Stunt SetsTransform the Hot Wheels Track Builder System Race Crate into 3 stunts: the Gravity Drop, Mega Jump and Drag Race. Just dip them into warm water for a colour change and you can revert the change with icy water - an endless cycle of transforming fun.

Transform the Hot Wheels Track Builder System Race Crate into 3 stunts: the Gravity Drop, Mega Jump and Drag Race. Argos Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority as a credit broker (713206), and works exclusively with the lender, Home Retail Group Card Services Limited trading as Argos Card and Argos Financial Services, who are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority to provide credit (716148).Kids can race, stunt and challenge friends when they transform this super-cool crate into 3 different stunts that include the Gravity Drop, Mega Jump and Drag Race!

Kids can race, loop and challenge friends when they transform this super-cool crate into 3 different challenges that include the Gravity Drop, Mega Jump and Drag Race! A. We recommend using alkaline batteries with our products, as they are great for long-term use and help optimize performance. All the accessories included can be used in other sets with setup instructions and labels for storage, set-up and breakdown. Finance is provided by PayPal Credit (a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH).Hot Wheels, the iconic toy cars loved by generations, are miniature vehicles that inspire kids and collectors alike to experience the joy of speed and imagination. With Hot Wheels' realistic designs and authentic details, you can bring the thrill of high-speed racing to reality and fuel your need for speed. There's the super popular Hot Wheels Ultimate Garage bringing you a world of multi-level play and the Transforming Race Tower Playset with competing tracks and innovative twists. Rev their creativity on multiple levels with building, problem solving, thrilling racing and stunting! By providing my child’s information, I certify that I am the parent or legal guardian of the child or that I have legal authority to submit the child’s information.

This amount includes seller specified domestic postage charges as well as applicable international postage, dispatch, and other fees.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment