276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Koolatron Diet Coke Mini Fridge for Bedrooms| 4L 6 Can 12V Compact Refrigerator for Snacks Lunch Drinks| Portable Personal Cooler/Warmer for Desktop Home Office Car Kids Travel Camping, Grey

£24.99£49.98Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I recently spent a year on prescription medication for a stomach condition that was almost certainly triggered by my overconsumption of Diet Coke, according to my GP. It tapped into the zeitgeist of its time, which was professional women making their way in the workplace, looking good and feeling good.

Featuring the Diet Coke logo on the stylish glass doors and on the side of the silver cabinet, this cool 48 litre mini fridge is ideal for bedrooms, living rooms or even the home office. Warning: We advise that you protect any surface the chiller is placed on to prevent scratching caused by the chiller's feet. So I pitched this feature – mostly as a way of holding myself accountable – and set myself a target. This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. After providing the nation with some much needed entertainment duringsuch a difficult time, Sophie was the perfect choice to join Diet Coke x Smeg.And there are links between carbonated drinks and reduced bone density, meaning you’re more at risk of getting fractures as you get older. Now that many of us are working from home, and often glued to our screens for hours at a time Diet Coke believes there has never been a better time to embrace the break. Missed payments may affect your ability to use Clearpay in the future and your details may be passed onto a debt collection agency working on Clearpay's behalf. If you win a can cooler, you’ll immediately get a winning message on screen (if you don’t win one, you won’t see a message! I hide the cans in the bottom of the recycling bin, hoping my boyfriend won’t notice, but he had counted the cans in the fridge that morning.

Reversible door– Gives you versatility, allowing the fridge to fit in many different spaces with ease. With eye-catching artwork, a sleek grey finish and a traditional chrome handle, this piece are a must-have for fans and collectors Convenient and portable This lightweight 4 L/4.Carbonated Water, Colour (Caramel E150d), Sweeteners (Aspartame, Acesulfame K), Natural Flavourings Including Caffeine, Acids (Phosphoric Acid, Citric Acid).

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment