276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Geemarc Sonic Bomb - Extra Loud Alarm Clock with Tone and Volume Control, Bed Shaker and Snooze Function - For the Hard to Wake, Hard of Hearing and Deaf - UK Version

£27.495£54.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Really, I’m not even sure why [there’s] a snooze button on this thing. If you have heart issues, do not get this. If you suffer from anxiety, do not get this,” they continue. “This alarm is no joke. But it’s effective. I often find myself waking up before the alarm even goes off due to what I believe is almost fear.”

While experts recommend keeping a similar sleeping schedule from day to day, we recognize that this isn’t always the case. The Sonic Bomb alarm has the option for you to set two different alarms, so you can determine which one best fits the next day in the evening before you doze off. Features:113 dB Extra-Loud AlarmDual AlarmsPowerful Bed-Shaker (included)Built-In Super Bright Strobe LightsFive-Level DimmerAdjustable Alarm Tone and... Video The Sonic Alert Sonic Bomb Dual alarm is designed to wake the dead. In addition to its loud alarm, it has a bed vibrator that will shake you awake. This later feature will help you keep on the good side of those sleeping nearby as they will not have to hear your alarm blaring while you saw logs. We also appreciate the adjustable alarm volume and the customizable snooze. The Travelwey Digital Travel is a barebones, classic travel alarm where the display cover doubles as the unit's stand. Two AAA batteries power it, and it has a minimal footprint on the nightstand. The time and alert are easy to set, and the snooze is repeatable.Setting alarms on the Sonic Bomb alarm is tedious as you have to rely on a "fast" and "slow" button to progress time. It only has one alarm sound

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment