276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Hausen 1.2M Chain Strainer Monkey Cattle Wire Fence Tensioner Pull Puller Stretcher

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

x strainers, saw, set of drill bits, spirit level - This lot is part of a genuine unreserved dispersal sale due to the vendor emigrating in the coming months. Health and Safety recommend that the correct Personal Protective Equipment is worn when using this product. All loading and unloading of items is carried out at the purchasers risk and arrangements to ensure safety at all items should be in place. The answer to the original question for me would depend on how much are you likely to do in four foot net?

Chain strainer Monkey cattle wire fence pull stretcher tensioner this fence chain strainer is designed to tension wire that normal strainers can't. Seems to be a few types about, hayes, monkey and strainrite, which looks to be the hayes in disguise.The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products. The Purchaser is responsible for ensuring that they are up to date and aware of the statutory requirements. Also want some upgrade bits for the compressor but still haven't gotten around to arranging it through supplier. I have usually used barb on the top which I can strain tight and staple behind the barb on the strainer to keep it tight. Malcolm,whilst tornado are way ahead with the phone app and this forum, sourcing goods from you company isn't so easy on a web basis.

iv) Any accidents or incidents that occur on the Storage Location must be immediately reported to Stags and the Vendor and details recorded in the appropriate accident books. Purchasers should satisfy themselves prior to the sale of the Lots as to the condition of each Lot and should exercise and rely on their own judgement as to whether the Lot accords to its description. vi) All payments must be made by Cheque, Bankers Draft, Debit Card, BACS or Credit Card (Subject to 2% Charge + VAT on Business Credit Cards).

i) The Purchaser of any Lot is responsible for complying with all legal requirements as to the safe use of Lots purchased at the Sale and shall ensure compliance with all relevant legislation relating to the safe use of such Lots. The parties agree to meet the professional fees and costs of that person as he shall direct and to be bound by his award both as the matter of the dispute and as to the parties’ costs.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment