276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Quick Charger Activ Energy for LI-ION batteries 20V Battery Ferrex Tool 20 V Cordless Drill Multi-Functional Tool Impact Driver Hedge Trimmer Grass Trimmer Compatible Samsung Cells

£29.995£59.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

At the start of the year we needed a new lawn mower and saw a cordless Ferrex one in ALDI so bought it with a charger and battery. I have had Black and Decker, Bosch and other big brand names in the past but the quality on those seem to be getting less and less while brands such as Parkside, Mac Allister and others have been getting better. Not just the batteries, actual tools, for instance the other day I wanted to add a circular saw to my collection. And I have no preference for horse colour but I do have a fondness for any of the German warmbloods.

Die dabei angebotenen Zahlungsarten werden dem Kunden auf der Artikelseite des Verkäufers mitgeteilt. This is 3D printed adapter to convert Milwaukee M18 18V Battery to Ferrex 18V Tool such as Ferrex Nail Gun. The prongs of the plug sit nicely over the terminals of the 9 volt battery and a couple of on and offs and it fired up. There are new Active Energy tools coming out all the time I expect they will eventually standardise on the system. Bei der Verarbeitung von personenbezogenen Daten zum Zwecke der Direktwerbung auf Grundlage von Art.Lehnt der Verkäufer den Preisvorschlag durch einen Gegenvorschlag ab, kann der Kunde den Gegenvorschlag binnen der auf der Seite angezeigten Frist von maximal 48 Stunden durch Klicken auf den Button „Preisvorschlag annehmen“ annehmen, ablehnen oder durch einen Gegenvorschlag ablehnen, indem er auf „Gegenvorschlag senden“ klickt. DSGVO ausübt, es sei denn, wir können zwingende schutzwürdige Gründe für die Verarbeitung nachweisen, die die Interessen, Rechte und Freiheiten der betroffenen Person überwiegen, oder die Verarbeitung dient der Geltendmachung, Ausübung oder Verteidigung von Rechtsansprüchen. The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products. Die Dauer der Speicherung von personenbezogenen Daten bemisst sich anhand der jeweiligen Rechtsgrundlage, am Verarbeitungszweck und ggf.

Verantwortlicher für die Datenverarbeitung im Sinne der Datenschutz-Grundverordnung (DSGVO) ist Sharon Desideria Thode, ShaTech, Zingster Str. So if you get and adapter for a old cordless tool you must be aware that you can easily kill the battery if one cell goes beyond 2,5v. Note: If you aren't used to doing this sort of thing, or using things like a "multimeter" this is going to seem crazy hard and way out of your DIY league.I know a few of you will be smirking but from someone who has done a lot of DIY since 1980 I'm very impressed. Convenience is guaranteed with no fuel or electric cables to contend with, simply insert the battery and trim. Diese kann vom Kunden ausgeübt werden, solange noch kein Gebot auf den Artikel abgegeben oder ein Mindestpreis noch nicht erreicht wurde. This is 3D printed adapter to convert Ferrex 20V Activ Energy battery to Parkside x20V tool This means that you will be able to use Ferrex 20V battery with Parkside x20V series tools. Dabei bestimmt er einen Startpreis und eine Frist, binnen derer das Angebot angenommen werden kann (Angebotsdauer).

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment