276°
Posted 20 hours ago

BabyBjörn Baby Carrier Harmony, 3D Mesh, Anthracite

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

When you buy a baby carrier from BabyBjörn, you can be confident that you are making a safe choice. BabyBjörn works closely with both medical experts and pediatricians, and we always start with the most recent research. Throughout the process—from idea to finished product—we focus on safety and good ergonomics for both you and your baby. Because we keep you and your baby top of mind when we develop our baby carriers. This means they are safe, comfy, and easy to use and adjust. They are also machine washable, can be used for a long period of time, and have a stylish design in fabric that’s extra kind to your baby’s skin. Since fabrics are such an important part of our textile products, we develop the majority of our fabrics in-house. This allows us to ensure high and consistent quality, and that the fabrics offer the unique properties we require. OEKO-TEX Standard 100, Class 1 for baby products The International Hip Dysplasia Institution has named Baby Carrier Harmony, as well as the Baby Carrier One and Baby Carrier Free, “hip friendly,” when used correctly. Features, fit and weight ranges often do not work as advertised. Weight ranges are especially misleading; 35lb is the weight of an average 4 year old; 45lb is an average 6 year old! Neither of these carriers are practical or comfortable to use up to their maximum weight limit.

We spoke to these real parent testers to get their review... How did this product make your life easier?

Video tutorials

Ergo Baby Weight Limit: It’s suitable for babies and toddlers from 12-45 pounds or even sooner with the newborn insert, which is sold separately.

Easy to get a safe, snug fit for a wider range of babies; multiple head support options; better range of ergonomic support for healthy hip positioning. All BABYBJÖRN carriers are created with the baby and wearer in mind. They are machine washable, and built to last and adjust with you and your baby. The fabric used is always stylish but soft and gentle for your baby’s delicate skin. Babies that are older, usually show signs when they are not comfortable in a certain period, so you will know when it’s time to switch a position or to make a break. Final Thoughts

Why Buy Me?

This is partly to provide optimal comfort for your growing baby and partly to enable you to babywear as comfortably as possible. There is one height position for newborns and one for older babies. When carrying an older baby, move the belt to your hips, so your baby is at the right height and the weight is distributed better.

The lumbar band adds extra support of course, but it also adds comfort and another level of safety to the Ergobaby.

Compare our baby carriers

Feeling overwhelmed by the large selection of carriers? Continue reading for a breakdown of the most popular BABYBJÖRN carriers to find the perfect match for your baby’s size, your family lifestyle and more. The Ergobaby Omni carriers, especially the Breeze, is a really excellent carrier, performing well in all areas. It has the greatest longevity and the most ergonomic front facing position for both baby and parent. Plus it’s got some little handy extras. With multiple strap configurations it’s more adjustable, suits a wide range of adults so it’s a great option if you’re swapping your carrier between two parents. It’s our most popular carrier for these reasons! Philippa: I love how easy this product is to use. I’ve used a range of carriers before and really struggled to get them on and baby in by myself! This one is so much easier, I am able to adjust all of the straps effortlessly. The carrier is incredibly comfortable and makes carrying my little one so much easier. I like that it can be used from newborn without having to buy a separate insert. There are several positions that baby can be carried in which makes it a versatile product and one that will be suitable as baby grows.

At the end of the day, personal preference does come into play. Still, I had some clear preferences depending on the use case and situation.From multiple positions to the ergonomic M-shape that it keeps your baby in at all times, the Ergobaby Original Carrier really does offer a lot in terms of convenience, safety, and comfort. Carriers are great for offering this close bond with your baby without your arms getting tired. A carrier is great to help with soothing a baby when they become fussy, and letting them learn your movements. Small range of colours. Cool Air mesh version available with same features and functions as cotton version.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment