276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Ariel Bio 3-in-1 Pods Washing Capsules - 3 x 60 Pack (180 Washes)

£22£44.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The Savvy Circle sent me a full-size box of the new Classic Ariel 3in1 pods (16 washes), an information booklet, 10 samples to give to friends, a report booklet with detachable surveys to accompany the samples and a few money off coupon. However, food products are constantly being improved so their ingredients and the other information we publish here, including details of their nutritional content and allergy advice, is liable to change. Keep your detergents out of reach of children, and keep them locked away, instead of leaving them on top of your washing machine.

Some products may be delivered straight to your door from one of our suppliers and these products will be labelled within the product description.Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item. On the other hand; I would never dream of using anything else for bed-linens, I love the reduced ironing time; the new Ariel 3in1 pods is definitely replacing my old products for bed-linens. I certainly didn't expect this and Ariel never came up with the easy-iron argument but my bed linen has never been so easy to iron.

Each Ariel washing pod is packed with concentrated detergent that delivers excellent results even at low temperatures. Obviously Ariel forgot to put the fragrance in this lot so I am ashamed to say I binned at least 2 tubs of them. The blog will accept form of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. Ingredients: >30% Anionic surfactants; 5-15% Soap; <5% Non-ionic surfactants, Phosphonates; Enzymes, Optical brighteners, Perfumes, Alpha-isomethyl ionone, Citronellol, Coumarin, Linalool. They mention that it has excellent color quality, a fresh and clean scent, and it does not overly flowery.As a simple All-in-1 solution, Ariel PODS Washing Capsules come equipped with an innovative multi-compartment design that keeps all the ingredients stable and separate until they are activated in your washing machine. Use together with Lenor fabric conditioners and Unstoppables, in wash scent booster, for an extra boost of softness and freshness. A super compact detergent, reinforced by the inclusion of new ‘cleaning active boosters’, to help the detergent reach the dirt quicker. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. Content on this site is not intended to substitute for advice given by medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional.

Ariel 3in1 Pods washing capsules have a unique multi-compartment design that keeps the ingredients stable and separate until they reach the wash, providing a super concentrated cleaning power. I tried to give it another chance as my shower curtain developed mould patches during my time out of the country.You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. The pods have a unique design that keeps the ingredients stable and separate until they reach the wash, providing a super concentrated cleaning power, while also keeping your colours bright.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment