276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Sensodyne Repair & Protect Toothpaste (75ml) - Pack of 6

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Formulations with NovaMin form a protective layer over exposed dentine for lasting protection from dentine hypersensitivity.

They also offer many of the their benefits of a daily toothpaste, including cavity protection and fresh breath. Yes, toothpastes formulated for sensitive teeth do work, but you may need to try different active ingredients to find one that works for you. BioMin – Calcium FluoroPhospho Silicate – a “bioactive glass” which essentially releases calcium and phosphate ions, also containing fluoride.An in vitro cross-section SEM image of hydroxyapatite-like layer formed by supersaturated NovaMin solution in artificial saliva after five days (no brushing). For an alternative, you could check out our list of potassium nitrate containing sensodyne toothpastes below.

Strontium chloride treats sensitivity in teeth by blocking the message between the pain receptors and the brain. In fact, I recommend this to all patients to use for a week before starting tooth whitening with me. Sensodyne Complete Protection+toothpastes provide multiple oral care benefits in one daily toothpaste. That being said, when it comes to whitening there won’t be much difference with these — they will only remove stains, not whiten the overall colour of the tooth.

Their bristles are designed to be gentle on sensitive teeth and gums whilst providing effective cleaning. But if it carries on for over a week, or suddenly gets a lot worse, make sure you get it checked by a dental professional. I then include some other options further down the page for specific categories — natural, whitening and fluoride-free.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment