276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Barry M Cosmetics Instant Blur Body Foundation, Light/Medium, 100 ml, F-BF2

£3.495£6.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Barry M recently launched a whole host of new products as part of their spring/summer collection, and the Barry M Instant Blur Body Foundation caught my eye as it’s not something you normally see from drugstore brands. I bought the lightest shade (Light) and it’s very orange on me, however, it does have a sheer formula as you can see above, as it looks bright orange unblended, but once blended it looks a little better. Instant Blur Body Foundation is the ultimate solution to flawless, perfected skin. With Vitamin E and Aloe Vera to hydrate skin, the luxurious formula provides a subtle bronze glow. Ideal for minimising the appearance of imperfections, revealing a radiant, even skin tone.” The formula is very lightweight, and a little strange in all honesty. It feels like a tinted moisturiser, in that it’s lightly hydrating, offers a tint, and very sheer coverage. It’s definitely not what I’d call a foundation, and it doesn’t cover anything.

However saying that, Revolution then launched a body foundation a couple of days after I bought the Barry M Instant Blur Body Foundation, so maybe we’re going to see lots of affordable options coming our way.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment