276°
Posted 20 hours ago

TP Link ARCHER VR2800 AC2800 Wireless MU-MIMO VDSL/ADSL Modem Router (Packaging may vary)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Please note: The products of TP-LINK partly contain software code developed by third parties, including software code subject to the GNU General Public Licence (“GPL“), Version 1/Version 2/Version 3 or GNU Lesser General Public License ("LGPL"). You may use the respective software condition to following the GPL licence terms. Typically, you don’t get as much choice when it comes to routers with integrated ADSL/VDSL modems, so it’s good to see TP-Link catering to British customers with a top-of-the-range model such as the TP-Link Archer VR2800. How to use PPTP VPN to access your home network on AC VDSL/ADSL Modem Router (new logo) 06-27-2022 55187

TP-Link DSL modem router as an Access Point How to setup a TP-Link DSL modem router as an Access Point

A powerful combination of advanced Broadcom® NitroQAM™ and 4-Stream technology opens data transfers wide open to boost 5GHz band wireless speeds for every device. The VR2800 is powered by an industry-leading Broadcom 1GHz dual-core CPU with two co-processors to keep it running at peak performance. Broadcom makes the world’s most widely used chipsets for DSL products, providing integrated solutions for more than 100 Internet Service Providers around the globe. Not only does this guarantee excellence, but compatibility with your ISP.Some official firmware of TP-Link products can be replaced by the third party firmware such as DD-WRT. TP-Link is not obligated to provide any maintenance or support for it, and does not guarantee the performance and stability of third party firmware. Damage to the product as a result of using third party firmware will void the product's warranty. Open Source Code For Programmers (GPL) For example, I have several devices that are connected to my wireless network. I would like to set an intermediate speed on the internet for my phone.

How to configure the AC VDSL/ADSL Modem Router as a regular

What should I do if I cannot access the internet with TP-Link DSL modem router even though the configuration is finished? 03-24-2022 116842 Log in the web interface of the modem router. You can refer to How to log into the web-based interface of the AC VDSL/ADSL Modem Router (new logo)? How to Avoid Double NAT When DSL Modem Router and Wireless Router are Used Together 07-05-2022 101960 Support Samba (Storage) / FTP Server / Media Server / Printer Server, 3G/4G Modem / SFTP Server / Web Storage How to share local resources over the internet using Virtual Sever on AC VDSL/ADSL Modem Router (new logo) 06-27-2022 38404For further information on NBN connections please visit: http://www.nbnco.com.au/learn-about-the-nbn/network-technology.html

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment