276°
Posted 20 hours ago

ghd Platinum+ Styler - Hair Straighteners (Limited Edition Pastel Blue)

£89.5£179.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

ghd’s wishbone hinge gives you total control and flexibility, while the universal voltage means that you can enjoy perfect hair anywhere in the world. With an extensive range of hair straighteners, hairdryers, styling tools, brushes, curling tongs and accessories, ghd has emerged as the leading global brand for hairstylists.

Since the age of around thirteen when I got my first pair of hair straighteners, I have trialled a fair few brands including Remington, Philips and Vidal Sassoon, but I had never taken the dive in to the highly raved about world of GHD.

My daughter has long thick midnight black hair and she claims it dries in 4 minutes , she actually timed it. The rounded barrel of the platinum+ is perfect for creating a myriad of on-point styles, from loose waves to a flawless straight. For ultimate styling control, the unique wishbone hinge holds the precision-milled plates in perfect alignment for ease of use and snag-free styling. The Platinum+ Hair Straightener in Pastel Blue uses optimal heat styling to create maximum shine and style.

As the outstanding balance, plus the interest now form part of your payable balance they will attract interest at your account rate, meaning you will pay interest on interest. The perfect gift for Christmas, the hair tools are in a pearlescent, icy blue shade, making them all limited edition. The innovative styler features predictive Ultra-Zone Technology, allowing it to tailor itself to the needs of your hair depending on thickness and speed, making it highly advanced and cleverly-designed. So don’t be blue this Christmas, make sure the ghd platinum+ glacial blue styler is at the top of your wish-list. We will introduce you exclusively to Newpay finance products provided by NewDay Limited under this Introducer Appointed Representative arrangement.

Once you've created your hair masterpiece and are setting off for a good day's work (if brunch counts as work. more than just a straightener, with it's rounded body The ghd Platinum+ is perfect for styling glossy waves and full-bodied curls. ghd proudly presents the ghd upbeat collection, a mood-boosting collection of hair styling essentials inspired by the feel-good power of music. Using the ultimate advancement in technology, the Platinum+ can predict your hair's needs, giving you incredible results and stronger, visibly healthier hair. The longer-life, brushless DC motor creates a powerful airflow of 120kmph, while the unique acoustic technology system ensures low sound levels whilst styling.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment