276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Half Moon Bay Harry Potter Snow Globe | Dobby The House Elf | Snow Globes For Children & Snow Globes For Adults | Harry Potter Merchandise & Harry Potter Decorations | Harry Potter Gifts | White

£14.995£29.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Well, this single quote by Harry sums up his entire life. His life was full of hardships and challenges (just look at Dursleys, Yikes!), but one thing was for sure, he never gave up! This cute little snow globe with a miniature figure of Harry always reminds me of his strength, resilience, and bravery!

Who else was obsessed with Quidditch matches like me? The flying, the chasing, everything was a treat for sports lovers. My mom gifted this Quidditch Waterball to me on Christmas, and just like Madam Rolanda Hooch, she told me not to fly unnecessarily in my room. Funko Mystery Mini Snow Globes: Harry Potter: A must-have for someone who can’t choose between their favorite character! The painting on the base is not very durable and might chip off, especially the golden inscription. Harry Potter Snow Globe: What Harry Potter collection is complete without Harry Potter himself? Get this cute little snow globe with a mini Harry Potter figure to adorn your house. Dobby was one of the most loyal friends Harry had. He was one of my personal favorites from the show, and all the credits go to J.K Rowling for creating such a unique and meaningful character! His fondness and obedience towards Harry was so heart-warming. This Dobby snow globe adorns my mom’s room, never leaving her bedside table.What’s there to not love about Harry Potter? The characters, the story, the direction, cinematography, the magical world built in it, everything is just top-notch and immaculate. Words could never do justice to how great of a series it is. My passion for Harry Potter led me to get lost in the Diagon Alley of its merchandise. Not to mention, Harry Potter snow globes are my absolute favorite. I have collected them throughout the years, and let me tell you; they are the treasures closest to my heart! This snow globe portrays an entire journey to Hogwarts. From platform number to the train, everything is perfect Did the sorting ceremony keep you on the edge of your seat, or was it just me? A talking hat was a bit creepy, to be honest. But creepy is another word for magical in the world of Harry Potter. I self-sorted myself into House Gryffindor. My obsession with snow globes and lookout for a sorting hat one lead me to buy this sorting hat snow globe, a decision I’m proud of. For Harry Potter fans, happiness can only be found in Hogwarts school of Witchcraft and Wizardry. The love for Harry Potter transcended everything! The pure connection of love and admiration that Harry Potter and the world of magic have built with the Potterheads is one of a kind, and I’m glad to say that these Harry Potter snow globes are here to keep you connected.

The quality and detailing of this globe are exceptional. It is a bit expensive, so you might need to save up if you are on a budget unless you have an account in Gringotts Wizarding Bank. Pros Harry Potter – Hedwig 65mm Snow Globe: This snow globe is the perfect tribute to one of Harry’s most loyal and closest friends! Let us remind her that her death didn’t go in vain!

UK Delivery

This rotating musical glitter globe has a meticulously crafted Hogwarts building enclosed inside a clear glass globe. When shaken or rotated, the tiny snowflakes cover the Hogwarts in snow, something that sits perfectly with the Hogwarts castle. I’d Rather Stay At HOGWARTS” Rotating Musical Glitter Globe: Buy this globe to witness Hogwarts in all its glory during the Christmas break! You are not a true Potterhead if you have not dreamt about leaving your school and moving to Hogwarts. The hardest part for me was waiting for Acceptance Letter (which sadly never arrived). The Hogwarts castle is a world in itself, and this water globe gives the closest experience of being there. The tiny detailing, the design, everything is just mesmerizing, and the quality of the globe is something that surprised me the most.

Hedwig, a snow owl, a birthday present from Hagrid to Harry Potter, and one of his closest companions, was loved by all Potterheads. Her death felt something personal, and I couldn’t keep my tears in. I mean, who could? Hedwig was hands down my favorite, and my love for this snow globe is evidence of that. Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if one only remembers to turn on the light.” –Albus Dumbledore In my view, it would have been perfect if the music and lighting were added to it. Not to mention, it goes without saying, but keep this away from children under 3. Not everything is a child’s play, after all. ProsWithin the UK and USA the price you see is the price you pay - you won't be charged any extra fees. Universal Studios The Wizarding World Of Harry Potter Sorting Hat Snow Globe: Relive the sorting hat ceremony with this snow globe and just self-sort yourself into your favorite Hogwarts House. Europe: Goods of €22 to €150 may be subject to a local VAT charge. Goods over €150 are charged VAT and may also face customs duties.

This snow globe features polyresin sculpted Hedwig in all her glory. The base featuring Harry’s suitcases that he prepared for Hogwarts shows how much dedication is put into making this snow globe close to Harry fans. Furthermore, Hedwig’s miniature cage placed alongside Harry’s bags gives the final touches to this piece of art. This snow globe is from the official Harry Potter merchandise and comes enclosed in a special Harry Potter gift box. The glass that is used offers excellent quality. Disclaimer! I still don’t recommend dropping it.Enesco Wizarding World of Harry Potter Hogwarts Castle Water Globe: A meticulously crafted Hogwarts castle with tiny detailing is waiting for you to grab! My Experience: I have a great experience with these globes. You can trust me on this one! The Ultimate Buying Guide for you

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment