276°
Posted 20 hours ago

OLAPLEX No.6 Bond Smoother, 100ml

£10.81£21.62Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Can’t live without this now. You just need to use a very small amount even on very long hair so the bottle lasts at least 6 months if not longer. I began using Olaplex 3 Hair Perfector in early March 2020. One bottle of Olaplex Hair Perfector lasted me so many washes. Hope you enjoy your Olaplex 3 treatment. I highly recommend enjoying a face mask in the bathroom, some spa music and making it a little treat night for yourself when you are using Olaplex hair perfector. I have included details below on Olaplex 3 and 6 along with the differences. Olaplex 6 protects your hair after you wash it whereas Olaplex 3 really repairs the hair before washing. Nº.6 Bond Smoother decreases blow-dry time, smoothing each strand without adding hold or excess weight.

Apply a very small amount of Olaplex Bond Smoother to your hair from mid-length to ends & comb through with your fingers or using a comb. IApply Olaplex 6 Bond Smoother AFTER you wash your hair. Olaplex 6 Bond Smoother lasts up to 72 hours so I only use Olaplex 6 after washing my hair. You can also use Olaplex 6 on dry hair as a top up between washes.

Olaplex 3 Hair Perfector is an at-home hair treatment that reduces breakage and visibly strengthens hair. Olaplex Hair Perfector isn’t a conditioner or a replacement for a conditioner. For the best results, clients can start with a pea-sized amount and apply to damp or dry hair, concentrating on mid-lengths to ends. Once combed though, style hair to get your desired look. Mix with 2 to 3 drops of No.7 bonding oil for enhanced smoothness and shine. Olaplex Bond Smoother is also great for smoothing and eliminating frizz and flyaways for up to 72 hours. An attractive retail opportunity, help clients to maintain their OLAPLEX results between appointments while speeding up blow dry time and helping to tame frizz and fly aways for up to 72 hours. Repairing, strengthening and hydrating, this product supports the professional only treatments of No.1 bond multiplier and No.2 bond perfector. Learn more about the OLAPLEX system on our blog. There are a couple of differences between olaplex 3 and 6 as noted above, including that Olaplex 3 is a treatment used BEFORE washing and Olaplex 6 is a styling product used AFTER washing your hair. Olaplex no 3 and 6 are two really great products! Which is better Olaplex 3 or 6?AB, DD8, DD11, IV, KW1 KW14, PA21 PA40, PH17, PH26, PH30, PH35, PH37,PH39, PH41, PH49, PH50, KW15, KW16, KW17, ZE, HS, PA20, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA75, PA77, PA78, KA27, KA28, PH42, PH44, IV40 Nº.6 smooths, conditions and strengthens without adding hold or excess weight. A highly concentrated formula for all hair types including dry, grey, colored and chemically treated hair. Good for textures from coily to fine. Redesigned in an easy dispensing, airless pump to give your hair every last dose of definition and smoothness. Only a small amount of Olaplex 3 is needed for one hair treatment. I try to do the Olaplex 3 treatment weekly or every other week. I apply about 10-15 minutes before I am going in the shower to wash my hair.

Absolutely, an OLAPLEX hair treatment is suitable for all hair types and will appeal to a broad range of clients. The product is sulphate free, paraben free, phthalate free, gluten free, cruelty free, colour safe and vegan. Olaplex Hair Review – Olaplex No. 6 Bond Smoother Olaplex No 6 Review – Everything you need to know When deciding whether to buy Olaplex No 3 or No 6, it is important to note that Olaplex 3 is used before you wash your hair as a treatment. The patented active ingredient formulated with bis-aminopropyl diglycol dimaleate, is the revolutionary ingredient that helps to mend broken disulphide bonds that are caused by chemical, thermal, mechanical and environmental damage. Apply Olaplex 3 BEFORE washing your hair. Apply Olaplex Hair Perfector to damp hair from root to tip and leave on for at least ten minutes.

Create smooth, healthy-looking hair with the Olaplex No.6 Bond Smoother. The innovativeleave-in treatment provides reparative benefits, infused with the brand’s Bond Building Technology™ to help reduce the appearance of damage.

Water (Aqua/Eau) , Cetearyl Alcohol , Dimethicone , Isohexadecane , Coco-Caprylate , Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate , Behentrimonium Chloride, Isododecane , Phenyl Trimethicone , Propanediol , Fragrance (Parfum) , Cetrimonium Chloride , Phenoxyethanol , Glyceryl Stearate , Isopropyl Alcohol , Hydroxyethylcellulose , Hydroxypropyl Guar , Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate , Hydroxypropyl Cyclodextrin , Hexyl Cinnamal , Limonene , Citral , Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein PG-Propyl Silanetriol , Disodium EDTA , Linalool , Citronellol , Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate , Gigartina Stellata Extract , Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan) Extract , Hydroxycitronellal, Etidronic Acid, Tocopherol, Geraniol, Potassium Sorbate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Ascorbic Acid, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Phytantriol, Pseudozyma Epicola/Camellia, Sinensis Seed Oil Ferment Extract Filtrate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Panthenol, Bis-Aminopropyl Diglycol Dimaleate, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate I sometimes leave Olaplex 3 on for longer as I do a face mask at the same time (pamper night!). After 10 minutes, rinse Olaplex 3 from hair, then shampoo & condition as normal. When to use Olaplex 3 Hair Perfector Olaplex 6 is used after you wash your hair. Olaplex 6 is a styling product used after you wash your hair. OLAPLEX has been dominating the hair industry since their launch in 2014. Each one of their products has reached cult status and changed the hair care game completely. Dean Christal owner of OLAPLEX stated that their brand “never wanted a hair care line that launched a dozen SKUs each year, but instead to create the very best products in each category”.In summary, if you are looking into which to buy Olaplex 3 or 6, then go with Olaplex 3 first! I love both Olaplex 3 & 6 and use them regularly. I highly recommend Olaplex for transforming damaged hair. Whether you buy Olaplex 3 or 6, you will definitely see results. More top tips to keep your hair in amazing condition In the free guide, I go through Olaplex 3 vs 6, Olaplex 3 vs 8 and the differences between Olaplex 6 and 7. If you are trying to decide if you will use Olaplex 3 or 6 or commit to using both Olaplex 3 and 6, then I will go through the difference between Olaplex 3 and 6 to help you decide. After reading this, you will know exactly which Olaplex to use! There are so many Olaplex products that it can be confusing to know the best Olaplex for damaged hair or which Olaplex is the best. Use Olaplex No 3 Hair Perfectoronce per week or twice per week for damaged hair. I have been using Olaplex No 3 once per week and this is enough for me.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment