276°
Posted 20 hours ago

My Alpha's Betrayal: Burning in the Flames of his Vengeance: Burning in the Ashes of his Vengeance: 1 (Magic of Kaeladia Series)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Eventually, with its overwhelming number of erotic scenes, we forget that this is a werewolf novel and instead it feels more like an aimless adventure that just gives you the most random experiences. While this is most definitely a negative, it was enjoyable nonetheless, a confusing type of enjoyable. I had unleashed my anger upon Theoden, but his death had taken no more than a few minutes ... He deserved far worse... Yileyna isn’t particularly extraordinarily written, per se, though she is one that sparks my interest every time she does something. She has a sense of realism to her, and her tragic past adds depth to her character exponentially. While I did feel lost a few chapters in, not fully being aware of where the author was trying to go, I had fun reading all of the erotic chapters and was pleasantly surprised when the story started developing itself as well. It’s a fun little roller-coaster that you start to appreciate because of its flaws.

My Alpha’s Betrayal: Burning In The Flames Of His Read My Alpha’s Betrayal: Burning In The Flames Of His

The pain in my body was suffocating, and no matter how strong I tried to remain, I couldn’t keep the pain from my voice. “Nothing more than Heaven and Hell.” His voice was equally cold, destroying the last of my resolve. My Alpha’s Betrayal is an interesting novel, to say the least. It was an enjoyable experience to read through it as I found myself lost within its numerous tropes and odd experiences. Then kill me.” I whispered hoarsely, trying to ignore the pain of betrayal that was tearing me up from within. Thank you for reading this book, and once again, I appreciate all the love, support, and kind words that everyone has given me. For the patience and trust you had in me with this story. This has been the darkest story I have written, and Theon was a character who was not meant to be just a hero. He had committed sins, some of which will forever remain. Yileyna, our innocent yet naughty Yileyna, where do I start? She was a young girl who, in a way, was infatuated with Theon, unable to see anything more than the love she felt for him. They both grew, both changed for the better, and only then were they able to truly be with one another. I am happy that I was able to pen this book the way I had envisioned it.My heart thumped as I stared at the horrifying scene before me. I felt a huge wave of power within me, the transfer of the Alpha position. If there was any doubt that I was not the Alpha’s daughter, it was now gone. I froze in Theon’s hold as I stared at the King’s head, that now lay detached from his body. My Alpha's Betrayal: Burning In The Flames Of His Vengeance by Moonlight Muse updated at Novelxo.com. Belonging to the category of Badboy, Alpha,... Telling about life Yileyna. The struggle to survive the difficulties in life. coming to GoodNovel is ‘His Dark Obsession‘. It is another standalone and will run alongside Alpha Leo and the Heart of Fire. I will do a cover reveal before the

My Alpha’s Betrayal: Burning In The Flames Of His Vengeance

The characters are very well developed. This applies to some more than others, though it is generally applicable. I especially loved Theon’s character, everything he does is so mysterious and each action of his has you questioning why it was done and who he really is. As you read more, you’ll find yourself beyond interested in his character. My Alpha’s Betrayal is, oddly enough, a romance. A unique one, especially since the synopsis just has a dialogue about the body being the only thing of value in a one-night stand. The take on romance within this story is unique in the sense that it develops its own form throughout the novel, building itself piece by piece until we get a normalized rendition of romance.

He was so close… yet so far away… “That would be far too easy… but I assure you, when I’m done with you, you’ll wish you were never born.” her pouty sexy lips that had been taunting me ever since she had shown up. “How are your wounds? Deliana told me that the Also on print this book will have two books, and book 2 – My Alpha‘s Retribution–will have Yileyna in her siren form! My designer is working on it, and so far, she looks stunning!

List of top novels by author Moonlight Muse - Novels online

So, you managed to escape…” Theon’s cold, emotionless voice came. My heart thudded as I stared at the hooded man that now circled the king and queen, the sword in his hand dragging along the ground, grating against the stone. Control her!” He roared at Theon, who was behind me in a flash, his arm tightening around my throat and waist. Theoden let out a terrifying roar of power, as he beheaded the king right before my eyes. In the same moment, with his other hand, he tore his heart from his chest.Don’t do this, Theon.” I whispered pleadingly. “Please, you have won, don’t taint your hands with the blood of so many.” A ruthless smirk graced his handsome face. He crouched down, his fingers curling under my chin and making the sparks from his touch rush through me; pleasurable, yet equally painful. Then it’s time you were taught a lesson. Theon.” Theoden commanded dangerously, I glared up at both him and Theon. “You’re right.” Theon said coldly, his eyes boring into mine and crushing my heart in the process. Charlene swam away, leaving Yileyna alone. Theon shows up, demanding that she gets out. Before Yileyna did, all she could do was a remark on how attractive Theon was, he wanted them to meet the Alpha King. Sexual expressiveness is a common trope within this novel. At most chances possible, there will be a somewhat erotic remark made. This was seen first with Yileyna and Charlene going to the coast and swimming and Yileyna thirsting over Theon. Though, eventually, the author just gave us fully-fledged erotic scenes. While they aren’t necessarily badly written, their placement varies.

Alpha Series by Skye Wilson - Goodreads Chosen by the Alpha Series by Skye Wilson - Goodreads

Before my eyes, he transformed into a tall muscular man, scars littered his body, and his muscles rippled with every step he took. A man that oozed of power. Grabbing a discarded cloak and wrapping it around his waist, he approached the king. “I told you, you would pay for your betrayal, Andres.” His voice was harsh and cold, yet held vast power. “Theoden…” The king spat coldly, his own aura swirling around him even if he was weakened. The two men who had started all of this… but what was the truth? What do I do? Theon’s eyes were on me, and I shook my head pleadingly. Don’t do this… “You didn’t even recognise my son.” Theoden smirked coldly. “The power of a simple enchantment…” + thinking about it, but it was hard not to. I needed to be punished for my crimes too. Misguided or manipulated, it didn‘t matter... I commit crimes that I would never be able to ever simply wipe from my book They were bloody and injured, but when Valen gave me the tiniest of nods, I felt a wave of relief flood me.I wore, I felt the intense pull of the bond. I had removed my armour, but I was still wearing what I had worn in books will come to print at some point, both non–exclusive and exclusive. Currently, the following three are in print. Her The pain in my body was suffocating and no matter how strong I tried to remain, I couldn’t keep the pain from my voice. My stomach lurched as a strong sense of Deja Vu from the day at the hospital returned to me. Somehow, I had been forewarned of this moment… When Theon had touched me… Read My Alpha’s Betrayal: Burning In The Flames Of His Vengeance by Moonlight Muse. Genre: Chinese novels. Read the full novel online for free here

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment