276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Jane Iredale PurePressed Base SPF 20 Refill, Warm Sienna 9.9 g

£14.5£29.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The Skin Cancer Foundation has approved Jane Iredale PurePressed Powder as an effective UV protectant for daily use. The conception that powders are drying comes from the high use of talc in most formulas – up to 90%!

Two pumps of Liquid Minerals on the back of your hand are usually enough to cover most of your face.

We use ultramarines (ground Lapis Lazuli, a blue mineral) and chromium oxide greens in our blue and green eye shadows. Contains antioxidants such as Pine Bark Extract and Pomegranate Extract (a potent antioxidant that aids in minimizing UV damage helps fight free radical production caused by sun exposure). Ingredients: Mica, Boron Nitride, Dimethicone, Stearic Acid, Plankton Extract, Algae Extract, Pinus Strobus (Pine) Bark Extract, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Extract. This bestselling one-step foundation, concealer and sunscreen gives skin weightless, buildable coverage with a natural-looking, semi-matte finish. Payment options are offered by Affirm and are subject to eligibility check and might not be available in all states.

Apply Jane Iredale Purepressed Base Mineral Foundation Refill with a brush in downward strokes, blending well. The mineral make-up is non-comedogenic, thereby ensuring that you do not experience blockages caused by the make-up. Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Boron Nitride, Zinc Oxide (Ci 77947), Dimethicone, Stearic Acid, Plankton Extract, Algae Extract, Pinus Strobus (Pine) Bark Extract, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Extract. Jane Iredale Amazing Base is a beautiful loose mineral foundation powder that gives a sheer to medium coverage. This must be the 6th, 7th or 8th time I’ve purchased this refill and it’s just as great today as it has been in the past.Aqua/Water/Eau, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Isononyl Isononanoate, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), PEG-10 Dimethicone, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Sorbitan Trioleate, Apium Graveolens (Celery) Seed Extract, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Extract, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract (and) Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Stearoxymethicone/Dimethicone Copolymer, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Sodium Chloride, Tamarindus Indica (Tamarind) Extract, Tocopherol. Ingredients: Water/Eau/Aqua, Titanium Dioxide, Glycerin, Algae, Sodium Hyaluronate, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Salix Nigra (Willow) Bark Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Oil, Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Leaf Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Raphanus Sativus (Radish) Root Extract, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan) Extract, Hyaluronic Acid, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C), Squalane, Ubiquinone (Coenzyme Q10), Boron Nitride, Stearic Acid. Applying downward was a game changer even though that is against what we have been taught on how to apply products to our skin. It’s so effective that it is recommended worldwide by plastic surgeons, dermatologists and skin care professionals, worn by celebrities and favoured by make-up artists for film, tv and bridal projects.

Read more about the condition New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is applicable). It lasts most of a 12 hour day with minimal touch up for me, and I don't use the primer since my sunscreen has a silicone-y base, but I do use 3 spritz of the Pommist setting spray. Formulated with hydrating sea mineral extracts, protective antioxidants and pure mineral pigments, this hydrating, non-cakey formula builds and blends easily and resists settling into fine lines. com/products/jane-iredale-purepressed-base-mineral-foundation-refill 5317649137821 Jane Iredale Purepressed Base Mineral Foundation SPF Refill 49. I was originally nervous to try this since other brand of mineral foundation and many mineral sunscreens totally dry me out.This Jane Iredale foundation does not, and it feels great all day long, almost like you have nothing on. This Jane Iredale refill is a Skin Cancer Foundation approved product as an effective UV protectant for daily use. Expert Tip: This product has been recommended by The Skin Cancer Foundation as an effective broad spectrum sunscreen. Applying Absence or Absence 2 Oil Control Primer will smooth the skin's surface, control excess oil and help prevent color change. On a very lined skin, after applying the minerals, it is helpful to spritz with one of our hydration sprays.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment