276°
Posted 20 hours ago

2023 New Octagonal X-Large Gel Seat Cushion, Honeycomb Design Double Thick Egg Gel Cushion with Relieving Back coccyx Pain Pressure for Car Office Home Wheelchair&Chair (with Non-slip Seat Cover)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Honeycomb design absorbs pressure by collapsing in on itselfThe open, honeycomb design of Egg Sitter means that there's plenty of space for compression to take place, cushioning and redistributing weight and absorbing pressure by collapsing into the spaces, while still retaining full support and comfort. You can learn more about how we ensure our content is accurate and current by reading our editorial policy. A small number of products may require an additional postage cost due to the size of the parcel or other special considerations. We found this cushion to be firm enough that we could hardly feel large pieces of concrete underneath.

We will carry out an investigation into this and CCTV will be checked to look into how this incident has occurred. These 4 or 5-star reviews represent the opinions of the individuals who posted them and do not reflect the views of Etsy. My friend bought a similar cushion but the edges were the same thickness as the rest of cushion however the edges on this product are thin which make it not as comfortable.The Purple Ultimate cushion is easily the most comfortable and breathable of any car seat cushion we tested. Make sure your cushion doesn’t raise your height in the car so much that it obscures your view of the road.

I’ve spent long nights working/playing games in my chair, and I haven’t had a single issue with back/bottom pain. And don't forget about our 'no quibble' 100 day money back guarantee, if you're still not completely satisfied. Many people who have chronic back issues or experience bottom pain due to a small butt love the Egg Sitter.It is comfortable but not perfect, can be cleaned though not easily, allows for some airflow, or moves moderately when in use (must be readjusted after each drive).

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment