276°
Posted 20 hours ago

BULL BOYS BB2131EE01 Blue Suede Sneakers Junior Man

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I got amessage from someone last week asking if Stan Smiths were still cool. Yes of course they are. They are classic white trainers that will be around forever. My only issue with them is that when they crease and get dirty they don’t look so good. BUT fear not, as they are pretty easy to clean. DON’T put them in the washing machine, apart from the laces – you can definitely machine-wash them. Ilike to use Cif cleaning cream on my white trainers. Just apply asmall amount with adamp sponge, rub in, then remove with another clean, damp cloth. Brings them up lovely. Ifind Stan Smiths true to size, as are Vejas, which are aslightly newer classic. They take awhile to break in though. Working Day' means Monday-Friday, and as such we do not dispatch or deliver on weekends or Bank Holidays. UK

I will be donating any money Imake from this post to the British Red Cross Ukraine Appeal. You can also donate here. CLASSIC WHITE TRAINERS Welcome to my (now, almost annual) Big Trainer Issue. It really is BIG; I’ve practically written anovel here, so settle in. But if you are looking for anew pair or trying to work out what to wear with your old pair, then you are most definitely in the right place. Trainer trends may come and go but some styles are forever. More on thoselater. Spring/Summer Season all items need to be collected by end of April. Autumn/ Winter Season all items need to be collected by end of October. Bull Boys is the male imprint brand of trusted Kids Shoes Company Lelli Kelly and it shows in every aspect of the shoe’s designs! The shoes feature easy-to-use single straps that your children won’t struggle with. And they also feature durable elastic lace closure to ensure that shoes are fixed securely to your child’s foot and will have less chance of coming loose as they run and play.

HI TOP TRAINERS

Browse through the best of Bull Boys trainers in our Awesome Shoes selection of the most attractive, colourful, sturdy, and durable kids' shoes that the brand has to offer. These fun, bright, light-up boys' trainers have all the exciting designs, embellishments, and illustrations to have your child scrambling to pull them on. And Bull Boys shoes are made of durable, high-quality, and long-lasting materials which will keep parents happy too! I moved through my teenage years with alove of aNike Air Jordan, worn with 3/4 leggings, an oversized Ned’s Atomic Dustbin T‑shirt and aheadband. For some reason Iwas abig fan of aheadband when Iwas about 17. Idon’t really know why, although Ithink maybe Iwas trying to emulate the singer from Deee-Lite. With dyed red hair and asharp bob too. That never suited me either but ateenager will never be told, as Iwell know now Ihave two of myown.

With over two decades of providing the best in boys' sneakers, Italian brand Bull Boys has become a favourite with kids who love the fun and childish delight the brand offers! These comfortable, flexible, and hard-wearing children's trainers are the perfect buy for an adventurous child, offering protection and support for your child’s feet. While featuring exciting, dazzling dinosaur designs, light-up heels, and busy, bright, eye-catching colour combinations that they'll love! If you are looking for a quality and hard-wearing pair of kids' shoes, you can confidently invest in a pair of Bull Boys shoes. These strong, robust, and protective running shoes have been created to support your child’s feet as they run, play, and go about their day. And you can be certain that your child will be able to enjoy running around in their favourite boys' trainers for a good long while before they need a replacement pair!

The guy in the shop I bought them from (who was a real fitting expert) couldn't believe I was running happily in 6.5s, said they were way too small for me and were pinching my feet every which way, and tried to persuade me to go for a 7.5, which I did try, but which just felt like oversized clown shoes. I had afew people complaining that hi-tops are too hard to get on and off. Iagree, but unless you really need to keep taking your shoes on and off then quit complaining. This is FASHION darling, it’s aminor inconvenience. But my tip is to fully loosen the first four lace holes. Don’t try and get them on if you’ve only loosened the top two, you will be cursing. All the below styles Ifind to be true tosize. As ageneral rule of thumb, the most comfortable trainers are going to be made by sports brands, so you really don’t NEED to splash out on adesigner style. See my costly Balenciaga mistake. Ialso bought apair of monogrammed Gucci trainers that are too big and need two insoles for me to wear them. Can’t even sell them as they have MY initials on. When will Iever learn that shopping online after afew wines is not agood idea. That said, Istill like them and Ialso really like my Golden Goose trainers. They have massively gone up in price, like everything else these days, but are actually very comfortable and have elevated insoles that make your ankles look really slim. Should you decide to ever buy apair of Gucci trainers, go DOWN asize. Golden Goose aretrue.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment