276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Fujifilm XF56 mm F1.2 R Lens

£299.5£599.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

You can get an idea of the size difference between the original Fujifilm 56mm F1.2 and the Mark II below. I can honestly say that I believe this lens is noticeably snappier when it comes to focusing acquisition. I used it on my X-Pro3 and my newly acquired X-H2S, which performed amazingly well. No Linear Motor

Fujifilm 50mm F1 vs 56mm F1.2 WR - World Embark Fujifilm 50mm F1 vs 56mm F1.2 WR - World Embark

In my early impressions of a pre-production copy of the XF 56mm F1.2, I may have gushed a bit too profusely about the build. It is excellent, but Fuji weren’t quite finished refining. Size and Weight Fujifilm unveils the latest development roadmap for interchangeable lenses for the X Series of mirrorless digital cameras

Fujifilm 56mm f1.2 R XF Fujinon Lens Key Features:

At F8, we start to see a slight degradation in the image quality with the 50mm F1. I found that this was lest pronounced in the 56mm F1.2 WR.

2 R APD | Lenses - FUJIFILM X FUJINON XF56mmF1.2 R APD | Lenses - FUJIFILM X

It’s plastic and light, and just about doubles the length of the lens. It’s nowhere near as elegant or premium-feeling as the metal hood that ships with the XF 60mm F2.4 Macro, but it actually cuts flare, which is more important. I only deploy the hood in studio settings, personally, and work with the flare otherwise. Lens Cap

The Fujifilm XF 56mm F1.2 R WR is one of the larger prime lenses in the X-system line-up, weighing 445g and measuring 7.6cms in length, which is perhaps understandable given the amount of glass used in its construction.

Fujifilm XF 56mm f1.2 R Lens | Wex Photo Video Fujifilm XF 56mm f1.2 R Lens | Wex Photo Video

I make a promise to you, the Fujifilm 56mm f/1.2, that I will use you much more regularly and keep persevering with you in terms of my travel photography!The Fujifilm XF56mmF1.2 R WR is now weatherproofed – and the resolution has been improved to take advantage of the newest X-Trans sensors on Fujifilm cameras. It is one of 20 lenses approved by Fujifilm for use with the new 40-megapixel X-H2 - which was announced alongside this lens at the New York X-Summit. It is the fourth pro-grade f/1.4 prime lens that has been updated with the X-H2 in mind - the others being the XF18mm f/1.4, the XF23mm f/1.4, and XF33mm f/1.4.

Fuji 56mm photos on Flickr | Flickr Fuji 56mm photos on Flickr | Flickr

In the past, an apodization filter has only been used on a manual focus lens, this is the first to use high-precision contrast AF.

Expanded Fujifilm 56mm f1.2 R XF Fujinon Lens Key Features:

Note that the minimum distance from the front end of the lens to the subject is approximately 41cm. Bokeh The new Fujinon XF56mmF1.2 R WR acquitted itself very well in our laboratory tests - with its center sharpness being particularly impressive at the maximum f/1.2 aperture - ensuring you can use the main selling feature of this prime without fear. Although not a normal focal length to use sunstars in images, call me surprised when I saw the 56mm F1.2 WR was able to produce a prevalent, twelve-point sunstar. It's still relatively compact and light enough to feel well-balanced on the X-H2 and X-H2S cameras that we tested it with, although they are admittedly one of the largest X-series bodies currently available. Fujifilm X-H2 with Fujinon XF56mmF1.2 R WR (Image credit: Chris George/Digital Camera World) Lab results

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment